::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may not have seen the same perv who I've seen three times now on campus taking pics of kids.

And I may or may not have explained to him what would happen to him if I saw him on campus again since our spineless admin team keeps "warning" him to stay away.

Would have been handled much differently by admin when I first started teaching.

I'm angry and frustrated.

Creepy....

Good morning, one and all! We had a great time at the dinner theater on Tuesday, which was our twentieth anniversary. Yesterday was the big softball double-header, here at the complex. Tonight is the comedy show at the auditorium. Busy week!

I'm finally starting to feel a bit better, after having been sick since last Thursday or Friday. It started out as a wicked head cold, but yesterday and the day before it became more gastro-intestinal, if you know what I mean. Today I'm starting to feel better, though. The night before last I slept for 12 1/2 hours!!

We are leaving Florida a week from today, to head back home. It hardly seems possible! I've already said goodbye to the acoustic jam guys, as I won't be able to meet with them again this trip.

This morning and next Tuesday are my last opportunities to play pickleball. I may pass this morning, and hope I feel 100% by Tuesday.

We're already working to use up whatever we can out of the fridge.

It seems like we just got here....

I've been trying to explain this to people but most don't believe me. I keep saying the Dept. of Education just sets ridiculous standards and then doles out money to those who follow them. We're forced to comply or lose out on money. We don't need a federal level of bureaucracy.

In an effort to control my blood sugar, I just had steak and eggs for breakfast :)

Wedge salad for lunch.

Dinner will most likely be chicken and salad.

So weird.

I'm the only who has posted since 7:41am PST.

Back in the day with this amount of time there would have been a 30 minute catch up.

Not better or worse. Just different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom