::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last weekend we replaced our old van.

100865-clear-white-soul-albums-2016-sedona-picture97882-sedona-front.jpg

100865-clear-white-soul-albums-2016-sedona-picture97890-sedona-side.jpg

100865-clear-white-soul-albums-2016-sedona-picture97898-sedona-inside-front.jpg

I can see you added pics when I replied to your post but I can't see the pics.

I'm down to working two days a week for 5 hours and I'm soooo bored when I'm there. The school is hanging on by a thread. I still care but I'm just bored.

I have signed up to become a LuLaRoe consultant so all my enthusiasm is there. I will not open my "store" until April so right now I'm just ordering equipment and watching training vids.

I still have my few private clients for massage, I'll never stop doing that.

But yeah, working at the school is becoming a chore. One owner is already mentally signed out. The other is still trying to make it work, trying to secure loans, applying for non-profit statues, getting approved for Fasfa loans, etc. a guy came in recently wanting to buy the school. She won't let go so he wants to buy into the school and open a second school in San Diego. So that would give the school a boost and much needed funds for fasfa approval.

It all just looks exhausting to me.
Dang. I remember how exciting it was when you started.

We have 3 days of sun in the forecast but more rain right on the heels of that.

I think they'll keep emptying the reservoir. The apartments that are flooded aren't going to get any worse and they need to lower the water level or worse things could happen. It's going to suck for the people that are displaced, but they really need to keep emptying at the expense of the neighborhoods under water already.

My grandfather is extremely hard of hearing.

It's hilarious when he lets one loose and thinks it was silent.

Church joke:

Wife leans over to husband saying, "I just passed a lot of gas silently." He replies, "We need to get you new hearing aids."

So I just tuned into a live broadcast of an emergency city council meeting.

Lots of finger pointing and denial over whose fault it was that flooding occurred. The city engineer is claiming the creek should handle the capacity of the flow with ease and is pretty much yelling at the former mayor who cut all of the programs that helped with the homeless.

From what I can gather, they think the creek overflowed because of homeless camp debris clogging the creek.

Lots of finger pointing and denial over whose fault it was that flooding occurred. The city engineer is claiming the creek should handle the capacity of the flow with ease and is pretty much yelling at the former mayor who cut all of the programs that helped with the homeless.

From what I can gather, they think the creek overflowed because of homeless camp debris clogging the creek.

Dumb asses. Blame it on the voiceless.

Wow, that is so lame to blame it on the homeless.

I was just thinking the same.

And then after a while when she decided she was going to go to school herself.
yeah, it's just they should have applied for the FASFA program years ago. And they should have downsized the square footage of the school a long time ago also. Our rent is 9 grand a month. We need at least 10 new students a month to pay the basics. It's been months since we've had that kind of enrollment. There's so many things they could have done, but they put it off.

And here's the thing that really gets to me. We are an approved by the state school. Last year the state imposed all sorts of new restrictions on vocational schools. They gave all the massage schools a 2 year warning ahead of time. Last year we passed with flying colors. There were over 300 massages schools prior to the new rules. Only 120 are now approved. Hundreds of students that were in school now are left in the cold and their education that they paid thousands of dollars for is not recognized.

Those students are slowly trickling in. Unfortunately most of them have no money. We are trying to help them but we can't train them for free.

Wow, that is so lame to blame it on the homeless.

He's just saying the homeless people's stuff is what is clogging the creeks. He's pointing at the people who cut the programs to help them and also the programs that kept the creeks clear of overgrowth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom