::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoHoMoJo, please. I am having a really rough morning. Last week at this time I was letting Ellie go. I miss her so much. Saturdays were our time together. I want her back.

I need to write a sermon for tomorrow, so I'd appreciate the MoJo.

For (((Jan))) :

“We who choose to surround ourselves
with lives even more temporary than our
own, live within a fragile circle;
easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we would still live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality, never fully
understanding the necessary plan.”

― Irving Townsend

For (((Jan))) :

“We who choose to surround ourselves
with lives even more temporary than our
own, live within a fragile circle;
easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps,
we would still live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only
certain immortality, never fully
understanding the necessary plan.”

― Irving Townsend

Thanks, Greg.

Oh, and nice to meet you!

I brought that back from Indonesia with me. It hit me just as I boarded the plane home. Lord I was a sick puppy. When we landed in Korea I raced to the pharmacy in the airport to get something. I don't have a clue what they gave me but it knocked me out until I made it to California. Whew .. I didn't ever want to think about that again :)

I got mine in North Carolina at a Rainbow gathering, the damn Hari Krishna's brought an elephant, it contaminated all the water and then they fed thousands of people who got really sick.

Feeling about 40% better today, I think I'm over the worst of it. Might go get myself stung a few times, that always seems to do a little something for me.

I agree, she could have come and just eaten salad or whatever. Entitled kids these days

Not really. Just timid and unsure of herself (as opposed to the Vagabond, who is cocky and acts too self-assured). Her family of origin is pretty dodgy, almost polar opposites of us.

A few cool massage nerd things happened yesterday too. I had my first experience with a key trigger point. Sometimes trigger points have satellite trigger points. And sometimes one of those is the key in unlocking the others and instrumental in getting them to resolve. I was on a trigger point and the client wasn't experiencing the tenderness/pain lessioning any, so I followed the muscle down until I found another trigger point. That one responded to treatment pretty quickly. When I went back to the other one, it was already reduced in size and there was a decrease in sensation for the client. It resolved most of th way after that. So cool!

The other is I figured out a long time patient's reason for having IT band issues. She described how she had come in for 2 years of treatment and seen other types of practitioners with little to no results much to the perplextion of her doctors, PTs, etc. I figured out the TFL (muscle that attaches to IT band) was compensating for her tibialis anterior through the IT band and possibly her peronial muscles too. Or it had become dysfunctional because of the peronial muscles being adhered to the other muscle.
Im pretty sure this is a good thing. Not positive, but I think so.

James hit his first three point shot during a game last night.

In the only game I didn't bring a camera to.

He was smiling ear to ear and ran by me on the sideline for a high five. So cute.

James hit his first three point shot during a game last night.

In the only game I didn't bring a camera to.

He was smiling ear to ear and ran by me on the sideline for a high five. So cute.

It was also the game winner.

Not a buzzer beater but the game winner. 27-28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom