::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before. The incident made them realize it was time to get clean. They did. I knew them 10 years later.

I was amazed at the story. I didn’t know you could break one.

I have heard crazy stories of this. Every story had one thing in common. A woman on top that didn't know what she was doing. Unfortunate.

James elite club-team played their first tournament today.

Before the game I was talking to the host team's manager who was also the division coordinator. She asked how good our team was because our organization has a reputation for being selective with who gets asked to join. I told her honestly that I didn't know. It's our first tournament together and I don't know good our boys are since we haven't played. We only had five players so we couldn't afford to have a kid foul out and we thought the other teams would try to run us and get the boys tired.

Our boys went nuts! They couldn't miss! The team shot 90% from the field, and our defense was stifling.

After the game that lady came back up to me and said sarcastically "They're good."

We won 62/28.

Last edited:
Our second game one of our boys rolled his ankle just before halftime. We played the whole second half with only four kids.

And we extended our lead. We won this one 56/32

Tomorrow we play for the championship in our first tournament!

So exciting for the boys and the parents.

Sally was post #7
Seeso was post #8

Do you think there will be a chapter 23?
I think I was the 526 member on UU. Back then you could chat with Aldrine and the boys daily. Just about everyone that posted was really nice and polite back then. 6 months after I joined I arranged for a live concert at a local Uke store here for Aldrine to play at. Back then he played for free. It was so surreal meeting him, Ryan, and Aaron in real life. I have a picture of the four of us somewhere from that meeting.

Out at the pool we met a teacher from San Jose. I may have told him I have a friend that teaches at Homestead. Since I didn't name names I don't think it's name dropping. Right?

Out at the pool we met a teacher from San Jose. I may have told him I have a friend that teaches at Homestead. Since I didn't name names I don't think it's name dropping. Right?

Dropping Gary's name is a plus for any of us. Although Damon is getting up there now.

Before or after? :D

THAT can be a big problem - can lead to impotence.... We had a guy turn up in the ED with a Fractured penis on his honeymoon night....... BUT better than being degloved!!

Damn, are you supposed to do stretches first, like other exercise?

There is times I feel like just packing up and moving but have no plan so guess better get use to this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom