::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we went to Monet's house in Giverny. It was stunning. The water lily pond? Wow. The gardens? Spectacular. Even in the rain.

Why is buying house crazy difficult. The harrison house was convinced that we should be allowed to view today. So going back after 5 today.

Thing is that it's at 280 and we want it for 260. No more no less. That's our offer. Even at 260 we got some stuff to do there but it would be ours and it is close to family. So location is what is driving us

Thing is that it's at 280 and we want it for 260. No more no less. That's our offer. Even at 260 we got some stuff to do there but it would be ours and it is close to family. So location is what is driving us

There is another house that will be listed tomorrow so u would love to see that one too but that is just over the boundary for a different school. Same district though.

I just folded a load of laundry, which was only my clothes. I folded two of my three work shirts, and wondered what had happened to the last one.

I looked all over the house for it. I checked the washing machine. I checked the dryer. I looked in my closet, where my dirty laundry goes. I looked in my dresser drawer, where it would be if it were clean. I didn't find it anywhere.

Because I'm wearing it....

Dork.

My dad had a favorite shirt. I don't know how old it was - possibly measured by decades rather than years. It was paper thin and whatever color it started out, it ended up a vague bluish. He didn't wear it to work or out in public - it was his gardening and camping shirt. My mom HATED it and whenever it showed up in the wash she would throw it away. Dad always managed to find it again. He'd wash it himself and then sit at the table in it with a self-satisfied grin the next day. He never said anything about her throwing it out - he would just find it again.

So you'll retire at 66? That's reasonable.

I think I could retire as early as 62 based on the way they figure it out for teachers but I'll probably work until Mika is ready to retire which might take me to 67 for her to retire with full salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom