::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The results are also showing that people have great feelings about the company - our problems are with our specific work unit.

It just hit me that this means we're going to have more touchy feely garbage in meetings as the management tries to improve the numbers - but I'm sure that's not the root of the issue. I predict an even deeper dip next year if that's the approach they take.

How many are working and how many are supervising?

They all worked. Even the owner came and was working. Fabulous company. They are our go-to repair/appliance people. The owner filled me in on his family. His dad is still helping out at age 81.

They all worked. Even the owner came and was working. Fabulous company. They are our go-to repair/appliance people. The owner filled me in on his family. His dad is still helping out at age 81.

That is great to hear!

I actually feel bad for my manager - he is a VERY nice guy, but he's not an effective leader.

That's too bad. Not everybody is management material.

Yep - I was a manager for two very long, painful years. I think I had the same issues he does, but I recognized that my skill was not personnel management and got out.

I don't know if a fat guy talking about food/cooking is really a lecture as much as sharing a passion.

re-re-re-re-rehashing.

Oh, look. We just returned to the state we were in before the whole issue came up in August. It's like the episode of Dallas where Bobby was in the shower and it turned out the entire previous season was a dream.

celebrating-50k-wristbands-order.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom