::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenvin, is there any chance of Summer being able to administer the epi pen to herself? Or does she black out?

drinking coffee

PoHoing

. . . and taking a mandated reporter class online. This stuff really pisses me off. I wonder if that's part of the reason I drifted towards teaching?

Fast forward to Gary adding Wine Tasting, Cigars, and Scotch as an adjunct to Culinary Arts.
Oh wait, weed is legal in CA now - just add it to some dishes!

SUKIE! She says "four CUBES of butter"!!! It's not just me!

Kenvin, is there any chance of Summer being able to administer the epi pen to herself? Or does she black out?

I just disposed of a bunch of Emma's expired epi pens. I get such a thrill from doing that (because of course I trigger them).

Yay! First day in a while that we are not under a red flag warning (extreme fire danger and possibility of fire-causing weather - thunderstorms) in days! I also noticed that our air quality warning is scheduled to be lifted at noon. We could be back to "normal" by noon today. Woo hoo!

The fires are still burning, of course, but the wind has shifted away from the Willamette Valley.

yea I dont think she could handle it....I fear for the day if I have to administer it

I had to do it once early in my teaching career. Right through the jeans into the kids thigh. He screamed. I almost screamed.

It was chaotic.

drinking coffee

PoHoing

. . . and taking a mandated reporter class online. This stuff really pisses me off. I wonder if that's part of the reason I drifted towards teaching?

My wife had those online classes to do. One she said was an hour. It only required you pass test at end. SHe did work in her office while it played in the background. Her last job you had to click something every 5 minutes so it would see you were paying attention

Yay! First day in a while that we are not under a red flag warning (extreme fire danger and possibility of fire-causing weather - thunderstorms) in days! I also noticed that our air quality warning is scheduled to be lifted at noon. We could be back to "normal" by noon today. Woo hoo!

The fires are still burning, of course, but the wind has shifted away from the Willamette Valley.

good luck Jon hope it stays off the red flag warning

I had to do it once early in my teaching career. Right through the jeans into the kids thigh. He screamed. I almost screamed.

It was chaotic.

thats how you do it though. Right in the fleshy area right through clothes. Hope the kid doesnt thrash and try to ri away and cause more damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom