::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get nervous driving through unknown areas.

Going to Bandon Oregon I drove through areas that looked like a forested version of deliverance. Even down to multiple cars on blocks and rebel flags flying freakishly proud . . . in Or.

some of the places looked like trailer park compounds, not like a trailer park all nice and neat but positioned randomly on the property more like a fort.

I love Bandon.

Nanilei and I drove from O'Hare to Indy once when we were attending Formula One.
It was a neat drive, but not immediately after a red-eye flight from John Wayne airport stopping in Denver on the way - we were kind of too tired to really enjoy the drive. The way back was more fun, and we spent the night in Chicago, neither of us had ever been there before.

It’s frustrating flying in from California. You lose an entire day and there are no red eyes from my area.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes.

Kids are coming over tonight, they’re gonna make me dinner. I’m laying low, not feeling 100 percent. Night before last my tummy did a major event on me, I spent the night in the emergency room. Been at home healing the last two days. I need tonbe better, we’re headed to Arizona Sunday morning. I’ve got a few doc appointments waiting for me when we get home.

Kids are coming over tonight, they’re gonna make me dinner. I’m laying low, not feeling 100 percent. Night before last my tummy did a major event on me, I spent the night in the emergency room. Been at home healing the last two days. I need tonbe better, we’re headed to Arizona Sunday morning. I’ve got a few doc appointments waiting for me when we get home.

PoHoMoJo for ya Sally.

It’s frustrating flying in from California. You lose an entire day and there are no red eyes from my area.

We were living in Huntington at the time. We took a 10:00PM flight from John Wayne to Denver, then flew to Chicago, got there at 5am I think, and drove straight to Indy.

Happy birthday and get better!!

We were living in Huntington at the time. We took a 10:00PM flight from John Wayne to Denver, then flew to Chicago, got there at 5am I think, and drove straight to Indy.

Hmmmmm, I’m gonna look into that. I just need to get to Indy.

Well, I hope your birthday went well. Health and happiness from now on please.

Thank you! Just had a wonderful dinner and key lime pie. Now we’re watching LaLa Land. I’m happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom