::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done the "Invisible Fence" thing for their dog?

I don't like them.....as Fedex driver I get chased too many times....if I see those flags I drop the package. They have another fence that's mobile. You set the parameters from a thingy in house and if dog goes to far shocked. It works from radio instead of line in ground.

I don't like them.....as Fedex driver I get chased too many times....if I see those flags I drop the package. They have another fence that's mobile. You set the parameters from a thingy in house and if dog goes to far shocked. It works from radio instead of line in ground.

That's what I was originally reading the reviews for, but it doesn't appear to work on sloped ground, and we've got a lot of slope at the cabin. Right now Hugo is on a point to point run, but I'd like a backup system since we aren't going to fence anytime soon.

thats good but we would rather start the school year at the school and not have to transfer the kids around....I am sure it will work out.

Talk to the school - when we built the house we didn't move into the neighborhood until the beginning of October. We talked to the school and they agreed to let us register at the beginning of the school year. It was a month of long drives to get Emma to school, but it was all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom