::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not need to know this.

Sigh . . . Poor kitty . . .

That experience - and the three cats which have darted in front of my car over the years, leading to me killing them, are the reason I am passionate that cats should be indoor pets only. I realize some cats aren't happy if they aren't roaming, but I'm also very aware of the very short lifespan for those who are allowed to be outdoor pets.

That experience - and the three cats which have darted in front of my car over the years, leading to me killing them, are the reason I am passionate that cats should be indoor pets only. I realize some cats aren't happy if they aren't roaming, but I'm also very aware of the very short lifespan for those who are allowed to be outdoor pets.

I agree that cats should be indoor pets, too. Much safer and healthier.

And easier to grab when you need to snuffle them! :rolleyes:

I miss my snuffles . . . >^..^<

One of my former workplaces defined your employee ID as the first three letters of your first and last names.
My employee ID was DAMYOU.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's great! I wish I could have worn that name tag last year at work!!

One of my former workplaces defined your employee ID as the first three letters of your first and last names.
My employee ID was DAMYOU.

What did they do for folks whose first or last names (or both) were shorter than three letters?

I agree that cats should be indoor pets, too. Much safer and healthier.

And easier to grab when you need to snuffle them! :rolleyes:

I miss my snuffles . . . >^..^<

My cat when I was a kid was an outdoor cat that lived to the ripe old age of 20.

It depends on the person and the intent of the message. Obviously if you just want to chat a call is nice. But if I want to say hey I am on my way or need anything from the store? As you are about to jump in the car, a text is great because you don't have to wait for a response or even reach the person immediately for the message to be effective.

Calling my mom for example, sometimes it takes several attempts to actually get her to pick up. But a text is like writing a little note that she will see on her own time.
I'm enjoying the app Marco Polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom