::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of health, just had a checkup, no diabetes for me, Blood Pressure OK, weight bad, cholesterol bad, triglycerides bad, so I am now taking Lipitor.
Well eff that.
My goal is to have my doctor pull me off it by this time next year.

Speaking of health, just had a checkup, no diabetes for me, Blood Pressure OK, weight bad, cholesterol bad, triglycerides bad, so I am now taking Lipitor.
Well eff that.
My goal is to have my doctor pull me off it by this time next year.

Good goal. You can do it!

My pancreas has pretty much shut down. At first it was Fat-ass diabetes but now my docs say that my pancreas seems to have given up. Probably a result of the two times I had pancreatitis. No excuse not to lose weight though. I'm slowly winning the battle of lessoning my meds. I don't know how low I can get but I will probably always need some form of help for insulin.

Good goal. You can do it!

My pancreas has pretty much shut down. At first it was Fat-ass diabetes but now my docs say that my pancreas seems to have given up. Probably a result of the two times I had pancreatitis. No excuse not to lose weight though. I'm slowly winning the battle of lessoning my meds. I don't know how low I can get but I will probably always need some form of help for insulin.

Is there a way to jump start it again? My friend's cat had something similar and had quit eating. He is now healthy and fine.

I just folded a load of laundry, which was only my clothes. I folded two of my three work shirts, and wondered what had happened to the last one.

I looked all over the house for it. I checked the washing machine. I checked the dryer. I looked in my closet, where my dirty laundry goes. I looked in my dresser drawer, where it would be if it were clean. I didn't find it anywhere.

Because I'm wearing it....

I'm still eating.

Must not be as sensitive as your friend's cat.

Well, yeah, but the point is that the cat's pancreas had almost stopped working and it is fine now. Just wondering if there is something that would jump start a human's pancreas so that it would start working again.

I just folded a load of laundry, which was only my clothes. I folded two of my three work shirts, and wondered what had happened to the last one.

I looked all over the house for it. I checked the washing machine. I checked the dryer. I looked in my closet, where my dirty laundry goes. I looked in my dresser drawer, where it would be if it were clean. I didn't find it anywhere.

Because I'm wearing it....

Sounds like me frantically looking and wondering where I had laid my cell phone - as I was talking to my friend . . . on my cell phone . . .

Time to start counting down?

James is 10. I think I'm looking at 12 more years.

there may come a point where working full time is only netting me $100.00 more than retirement or even less than retirement. That'd be a good time to walk away too.

James is 10. I think I'm looking at 12 more years.

there may come a point where working full time is only netting me $100.00 more than retirement or even less than retirement. That'd be a good time to walk away too.

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom