::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bracing for the flight, getting up at 3am, flight at 6am, 6 hours from Bangkok to Tokyo, 2 hour lay over, then about 13 hrs to Newark, another 2 hour lay over then a final couple hours to Indy, then an hour drive home. Probably about 26 hours from start to end.

Bracing for the flight, getting up at 3am, flight at 6am, 6 hours from Bangkok to Tokyo, 2 hour lay over, then about 13 hrs to Newark, another 2 hour lay over then a final couple hours to Indy, then an hour drive home. Probably about 26 hours from start to end.

That does NOT sound like fun. Safe travels, Mike....

The store was closed on Monday and Tuesday, so I've been off since Friday. Now my head is all screwed up about what day of the week this is. I am SUCH a creature of habit....

Last edited:

See you in Newark!!!

UGH! Traveling mercies, Mike and family!

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Safe travels to those doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom