::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 101365thats him second from the left. He was being presented with the General George S. Patton award for demonstrating outstanding achievement in military skills during training and consistently attaining high scores on every military requirement.

Yeah, my kid is smart. I'm so glad he applied himself and was recognized for it. I am amazed at the changes in four short months. He has gained so much confidence in himself.

I can't stop crying I'm so happy.

AWESOME!!!

So good to hear.

My other odd customs encounter was going through the main customs gate when I entered the states in Newark.
I walk up to the young customs guy, he says "Hey dude" and say "Hi, this is my wife and son" (behind me) and hand him 3 passports.
He says, "Just the 3 of you?"
"Yes"
"Ok, straight out" and stamps our passports.
"Do we go through that X-ray area?"
" No, it's cool"
Incredible fast and casual.

Sounds like a Californian.

Coming back from Australia in 2013 RL Kid locked up outside of Customs. He was pretty responsive to uniforms. We asked a passing Customs officer to help. He walked us to the head of a line. The Immigration agents said, "Welcome home," and that was that. Sometimes that kid is pure grease.

By "locked up" I mean that he got caught in his own resistane, fatigue, and transition issues. He didn't get arrested.

Paradise was interrupted by about four hours of downpour last night.

This morning we're back to paradise. Here's my lanai view.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom