::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You visit the boys and send us a pic of your kid? Really?

I did a check in on FB and like five minutes later Aaron and Kahai showed up. They were on their way to check out a record shop and saw my post. It was a very nice surprise.

I think we're going to meet up on Monday. I'll remember to take pics.

right not the rooster outside my door, right outside my door, must die!

Wednesday, the 21st of last month, was Make Music Day. Our uke group participated by hosting a public uke event, geared at encouraging new players and introducing the uke to folks who had never played before. It was fun, and I'd call it a success.

Here's a picture someone took and posted on FB. I had no idea this had happened until someone told me....

View attachment 101406

Your 6'4" make that concert look tiny.

Speaking of roosters. Last night we went out for shave ice at a fancy new mall they have here. I noticed a few cats that would come up to people so they weren't feral. One came up to me and had a collar with the name of the mall. I asked one of the shop workers and they said the mall has them there to chase away the chickens.

I thought that was weird. Chickens are kind of a Kauai thing.

I didn't really think about it. I guess I thought it was a soprano.

attachment.php

There, I made it big.

Wednesday, the 21st of last month, was Make Music Day. Our uke group participated by hosting a public uke event, geared at encouraging new players and introducing the uke to folks who had never played before. It was fun, and I'd call it a success.

Here's a picture someone took and posted on FB. I had no idea this had happened until someone told me....

View attachment 101406

Cool! You're on facebook! That makes you famous!! Well, sort of . . .

Speaking of roosters. Last night we went out for shave ice at a fancy new mall they have here. I noticed a few cats that would come up to people so they weren't feral. One came up to me and had a collar with the name of the mall. I asked one of the shop workers and they said the mall has them there to chase away the chickens.

I thought that was weird. Chickens are kind of a Kauai thing.

People tend to not like the poop everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom