::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to make two marketplace threads this weekend. I wish I could just sell them locally but I don't want to deal with Craigslist. Or fb marketplace.

Hi kids, trying to catch up. It seems like a lot of pohos are in need of support. I'm sending it your way via the beautiful northwest.

We are having a fabulous time. Penny, me, Katie and Luis are here. My sis Jenny visited and stayed one night. My sis Patti will be here tomorrow. Lots of peeps on Friday and Saturday including a bunch of uke peeps..

Last edited:
Hi kids, trying to catch up. It seems like a lot of pohos are in need of support. I'm sending it your way via the beautiful northwest.

We are having a fabulous time. Penny, me, Katie and Luis are here. My sis Jenny visited and stayed one night. My sis Patti will be here tomorrow. Lots of peeps on Friday and Saturday including a bunch of uke peeps..

Yay! Sounds great!

Morning PoHos! I'm on day 2 of nieces. Today we have rehearsal, and then we're going to the beach! The girls are packing Barbies right now.

Today is also my dad's 71st bday. We went camping last weekend where he made allusions to having a lady friend. So we'll see how that evolves. We're going to have to see if he wants to come to the beach with us, or do dinner or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom