::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday my sub let the kids watch the start of Goonies so today my class begged me to let them finish it. I forgot how old the movie is and that many of these kids haven't seen it.

They're cracking up!

I've never seen it.

I think I've mentioned that before.

The Princess Bride is the other one that surprises me. I don't know why? Both movies came out decades before these kids were born.
I made a fb post that has a PB reference today

OMG.

UE did that FB "What would you look like as the opposite sex?"

He's an exact doppleganger of a woman I work with. I was going to type that on his page, but she might see it too.

I did that and presumably because of my beard, got a picture of a woman vomiting brown stuff.

The Princess Bride is the other one that surprises me. I don't know why? Both movies came out decades before these kids were born.

My buddy Derik's 13 year old is going through an 80's craze right now. Yesterday Derik turned him onto tying a bandanna around your pants leg. He went to school that way.

My buddy Derik's 13 year old is going through an 80's craze right now. Yesterday Derik turned him onto tying a bandanna around your pants leg. He went to school that way.

We were not allowed to wear bandanas. Because of gang colors.

I'm more apt to wear a nice Panama.
attachment.php

Remember, Brent Black is your friend....

Attachments

• Kirsten Dunst yellow dress and hat working on The Two Faces of January05.jpg
    Kirsten Dunst yellow dress and hat working on The Two Faces of January05.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 35
It's not exactly a name drop, but I know the cameraman doing the celebration video at the foot of the half pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom