::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee just does not taste as good as normal when you're sick.

I didn't drink any yesterday. That might be part of why my head is hurting today.

It's just that I love it enough that this is my second one. The first gave its life so that the four of us could walk away from a serious accident with no injuries. Volvo for life, as they say. But it is dated and becoming ratty. Better to buy while I'm still employed. I'm feeling pressured by motivations I don't like.

Exactly.

For me it was my wife :) She wanted more passenger capacity and really wanted an MDX for some reason. I vetoed that when I saw their size and plus it wasn't any bigger than my truck for carrying people.

I really like the Pilot. The power, the smooth, quiet ride.

I just miss my truck.

. . . and that's the last time I'll whine about missing my truck. I'm kinda over it now. It's gone.

At LAX. Plane heads to Oahu in 48 minutes. Can't wait to get home. Had very little sleep and now I notice I am coughing too. I have a bunch of work to do too. We'll see if I get a nap on the plane.
We did grab Bhan mi to eat.

Traveling mercies

Thanks, Soo! I actually get a tiny anxious thinking I won't be able to get out if I need to. But for the most part, I enjoy it.

They are now calling for up to 10 inches here. I have water, TP, cat food, stuff to make potato soup and hash brown casserole. I have yarn and I have more purging to do. I'm all set! Woohoo!
That's a lot of snow. Ish.

Speaking of job interviews, mine was alright. Not super good, but I didn't bomb. I probably was more honest with some of my answers than I should have been. I didn't really know how else to answer them without seeming like I was dodging their questions.

Did you have to do a practical?

Exactly.

For me it was my wife :) She wanted more passenger capacity and really wanted an MDX for some reason. I vetoed that when I saw their size and plus it wasn't any bigger than my truck for carrying people.

I really like the Pilot. The power, the smooth, quiet ride.

I just miss my truck.

. . . and that's the last time I'll whine about missing my truck. I'm kinda over it now. It's gone.

Somehow I'm back at the Acura ILX. RL Kid deserves his own door. No deal in the near future though.

People never cease to baffle me. Today I get an email from a woman who sends me as link to a Kala ukulele on Uke Republic and asks what I think and if that is a good choice for her.

People never cease to baffle me. Today I get an email from a woman who sends me as link to a Kala ukulele on Uke Republic and asks what I think and if that is a good choice for her.

D'oh.

I'm guessing that the correct is not, "Sorry, you're too dumb to uke."

Ok people I talked to the lady about the job they are interviewing a few more people then she will let me know so prayers or whatever mojo. And thank you.

Somehow I'm back at the Acura ILX. RL Kid deserves his own door. No deal in the near future though.

This is a pretty snazzy alternative:

1HGCR2F16HA017746-2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom