::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gave me some really uncomfortable flashbacks to a hot tub session at Strawberry Fields. I think there may have been gushing happening...

Tah tah til lunch.

Going to try to be a better teacher and stay off of here when I have classes unless it's movies or they're writing.

Tah tah til lunch.

Going to try to be a better teacher and stay off of here when I have classes unless it's movies or they're writing.

So much for that.

I have a ton of down time in my foods class. I can only walk around and check so much.

Is anybody really going this year? Jerry excepted. Mim is but that's really about all I've heard. Sounds like maybe just vending people. I haven't even seen any chatter about a UU jam.

Not us, we really just walk around most of the time. We meet with our factory guys for about 10 minutes and that's it.

It's about 60 degrees today. The temp for the fest could be anywhere between -5 and 60. Snow or sun, most likely just clouds.

Sally should go to Mammoth Mountain. They got something like 20' of snow.

This is the road on the way to Lake Tahoe right now.

winter_wallofsnow.jpg

This just gave me some really uncomfortable flashbacks to a hot tub session at Strawberry Fields. I think there may have been gushing happening...

Remember you, me, and Sukie staying in the living room avoiding the gushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom