::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg White from so cal? Tall dark guy? Haven't seen him in years.

Hey Greg, stop lurking and introduce yourself.

I'll try to find a pick with all of us (me, Damon, Stan, Len, Greg, Herb Jr., Jon Yamasato, Mika and James) from last year.

Hey Greg, stop lurking and introduce yourself.

I'll try to find a pick with all of us (me, Damon, Stan, Len, Greg, Herb Jr., Jon Yamasato, Mika and James) from last year.

But it is Greg White? I know Greg from way back before UU. I had always wondered what happened to him. He helped me big time when I had an Aldrine concert in my Dads backyard. He also brought me back UU stuff from Kauai. He's a great guy.

But it is Greg White? I know Greg from way back before UU. I had always wondered what happened to him. He helped me big time when I had an Aldrine concert in my Dads backyard. He also brought me back UU stuff from Kauai. He's a great guy.

His last name does start with W but it is not White.
Funny but that picture Gary mentioned only has his face peeking between Jon Yamasato and I.

I had to stay at the office about an hour later than usual today. My Les Paul ukulele lives at my desk now. While I was waiting for some client install to finish, I grabbed it and was goofing around then went into "Sunshine of Your Love" and was really rockin' it and I heard someone come around the corner, I looked up and it was a girl who worked there, she just smiled and then left.
I guess not everyone knows about my ukulele skillz yet!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom