::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. Now if I need to get his attention I go "dad.... Dad... DAD... THEODORE".

When my mom was with it when she would call me and I'd see her name on the caller ID I'd answer, "Hellois?" Made her laugh...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But it just happened last year - UWC 8.

Nah, I've stored that damn thing for at least two years. I brought it home with me this year to take to the lake...BUT YOU DIDN'T COME!

Nah, I've stored that damn thing for at least two years. I brought it home with me this year to take to the lake...BUT YOU DIDN'T COME!

Nope. I may or may not have brought it to UWC 8 with me. The last UWC I attended before that one was 5. I did not bring it to 5, especially since your encounter with the tent lobster happened after that, didn't it?

Is the white part "pectin"?

Pith?

google-fu: A fruit with a thick peel, such as a citrus fruit, is called a hesperidium. In hesperidiums, the inner layer (also called albedo or, among non-botanists, pith) is peeled off together with the outer layer (called flavedo), and together they are called the peel.

How does that make you feel ?

I would love to see you there. I would love to see me there. It is possible I won't be able to attend for some years now, given I have to travel to Denver 3x/year now for another three years or so for school...

Ifhe was there how would that make it better what songs would you want to hear him play, ?

Honestly - I don't care what people choose to play. What I really am interested in is seeing the people I care about.

Nope. I may or may not have brought it to UWC 8 with me. The last UWC I attended before that one was 5. I did not bring it to 5, especially since your encounter with the tent lobster happened after that, didn't it?

No idea...it's all a blur.

But yeah, the giant tent lobster is in so cal.

Honestly - I don't care what people choose to play. What I really am interested in is seeing the people I care about.

Pretty much this. It's the people that make UWC what it is. The fact that we are all into ukulele just makes it that much MORE fun!

I would love to see you there. I would love to see me there. It is possible I won't be able to attend for some years now, given I have to travel to Denver 3x/year now for another three years or so for school...

Please, oh please, make next year a top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom