::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the funeral for hubby's cousin has been set for Thursday. Unfortunately I have several commitments, one of which absolutely can't be broken. I was really hoping it would be next week sometime. So hubby will be heading up alone tomorrow. I feel bad I can't be with him, but 2 days notice for a funeral 11 hours away is really just not enough.

That is really interesting. I'll probably read it three more times to make sure I have it straight.

Executive summary .... "Surgeons" and "Physicians" have same basic medical qualification. Choice of "Doctor" v "Mister" is purely historical/traditional :D

Been searching for a book I read maybe 20 some years ago, it's about Buddhism. I searched and searched and found nothing, then I asked Reddit, someone directed me to a site that sells Buddhist books and I found it. I also realized I had the title completely wrong and that is at least partially why it was so hard to find.

If a book changes its title that you don't know of - is it still Friday?

Twas a regularly scheduled tuneup. No crisis mode. :) <3 Thank you for caring! He mostly talked about how I'm too self-critical. That setting new goals won't do anything if I'm bashing myself in both my successes and failures with current goals.

News flash: You're one of my favorite people.

That is all.

The third batch of two loaves of zucchini bread has come out of the oven. I took Gary's suggestion, and sprinkled some granulated sugar on each loaf before they went into the oven.

They look...odd. I can only think it must be due to the added sugar. Hopefully, they'll taste okay....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom