::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanilei uses sugar with BIG crystals - just a sprinkle - it is not a layer so much as an accent.

Nanilei uses sugar with BIG crystals - just a sprinkle - it is not a layer so much as an accent.

I used regular granulated sugar, I'd guess about 1/4 teaspoon per loaf. I suppose it could have been more. See? I told you I need to measure stuff! ;)

I've still got grated zucchini left, after baking six loaves of bread, even though i didn't grate all of the zucchini! I'll be needing to buy some more flour and sugar....

I've still got grated zucchini left, after baking six loaves of bread, even though i didn't grate all of the zucchini! I'll be needing to buy some more flour and sugar....

Stick the bread in the freezer and give it as Christmas gifts!

Been searching for a book I read maybe 20 some years ago, it's about Buddhism. I searched and searched and found nothing, then I asked Reddit, someone directed me to a site that sells Buddhist books and I found it. I also realized I had the title completely wrong and that is at least partially why it was so hard to find.
Can you share the title?

Oh, the dog thing?

The wheels are in motion. We have been in contact with a breeder - working on getting a deposit in for a litter that will become available around the first week in October.

We will be getting one of these:

Samoyed_SERP.jpg

Oh, the dog thing?

The wheels are in motion. We have been in contact with a breeder - working on getting a deposit in for a litter that will become available around the first week in October.

Samoyed_SERP.jpg

A new scapegoat?

Jon, Jon, Jon. I'm very disappointed in your choice to buy from a breeder. Come on, there are dogs of every breed that need homes already. Adopt, don't shop.

Jon, Jon, Jon. I'm very disappointed in your choice to buy from a breeder. Come on, there are dogs of every breed that need homes already. Adopt, don't shop.

Sorry, not going to happen. The girls want a puppy. We want a puppy. It is part of the experience for a child. We want this breed because they are most similar, on average, to Hudson's personality.

Sorry, not going to happen. The girls want a puppy. We want a puppy. It is part of the experience for a child. We want this breed because they are most similar, on average, to Hudson's personality.

There are THOUSANDS of puppies that need to be adopted. What's the breed's name?

I try not to be political. I try not to call people names. I just read the transcript of 45's press conference. It is impossible for me to listen to him speak,
I get too upset.
I have tried to get through it three times now, I just can't.
I am really angry this person is holding this office.
It is clear, crystal clear, he has no concept of what he needs to do, who he needs to be in this type of situation.
I really tried.
I voted.
I encouraged others to vote.
You know, sometimes it seems the political machine rolls along and the leader just adds some flavor, but our system rights itself.
This is scary.
The world is watching.
Impressionable American youths are watching.
Our elected leader is just...
I just can't.
Jon, bless you, keep it up.
I will go back to scrolling past those posts, not watching the news, and enjoying the beach.

No Damon, you can't bury your head in the sand. You have to stand up to hate or it wins.Do stuff in the positive peaceful way. Spread love and tolerance. Don't hide.

No Damon, you can't bury your head in the sand. You have to stand up to hate or it wins.Do stuff in the positive peaceful way. Spread love and tolerance. Don't hide.

Retweeted Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton):

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."-Wiesel

Oh, the dog thing?

Samoyed_SERP.jpg

AUGH!! MY EYES!! The cuteness is overwhelming!!!!!!!

Man, that is the kind of dog to have - big and fluffy. Seems like all that white fluff might be hard to keep clean, though.

Congrats!

I try not to be political. I try not to call people names. I just read the transcript of 45's press conference. It is impossible for me to listen to him speak,
I get too upset.
I have tried to get through it three times now, I just can't.
I am really angry this person is holding this office.
It is clear, crystal clear, he has no concept of what he needs to do, who he needs to be in this type of situation.
I really tried.
I voted.
I encouraged others to vote.
You know, sometimes it seems the political machine rolls along and the leader just adds some flavor, but our system rights itself.
This is scary.
The world is watching.
Impressionable American youths are watching.
Our elected leader is just...
I just can't.
Jon, bless you, keep it up.
I will go back to scrolling past those posts, not watching the news, and enjoying the beach.

I totally agree. I am not a political person, either. I hate politics. But I keep my eye on this one.

I texted my opinion to my pastor/friend last night. I might have used the a-hole description. At least twice.

There is no excuse for bigoty and hate. None.

We must stand up and counter those words and actions.

Interesting thing happened on Sunday. Our music director chooses the music early in the week - before Charlottesville. The anthem Sunday "I Choose Love" which was the song written as a prayer reflecting on the tragedy in Charleston, South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom