::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was contacted by a recruiter for a corporate massage company. She found me through my LinkdIn account. They’re looking for therapists to staff an onsite clinic for a mega tech company. I’m planning to look into it. That would place me working with my ideal clientele.

Callie has gone from being aloof to quite a snuggle bug. She really feels she should be a lap dog. She complains and hurrumphs when Cinder jumps into our laps. Sometimes she tries to take Cinder’s place, which is hilarious. She’s probably gained 10 or so pounds since we got her and her coat has darkened some. She’s more a cream color and light tan color than white overall now. Her red and gray spots have darkened. I put her at about 2 years old now.

She reminds me of a lightly toasted marshmallow. Sometimes I refer to her and Cinder as the S’mores Sisters now.

Youngest child has been pushing boundaries lately. TKO and I have always known she would be the one to do it. She was born with a rebellious streak a mile long. Mostly we don’t give her too much to rebel against. She likes us. She says we’re not basic like other parents. She kind of implied we’re kind of cool. It doesn’t keep her from testing us every so often though. Brat.

The Notre Dame game is just starting, low forties, wind and rain. It's an hour east of us.

We were at the Oregon State game this afternoon. Low forties and fog. It was really cold. And the Beavers absolutely SUCK. Some excitement in the 2nd half...that fizzled with the most butterfingered quarterback fumble. Oh well...it wasn't a blowout.

Fantastic, enjoy your break.

Sorry to hear about your job. I know it was never your dream job. I take it things have gone downhill at work?

Manager got promoted - he has lost touch with the department. Combined two departments and our supervisor came from the other department - he has no idea what we do and has done little to figure it out. We haven't met in person as a team in over a year now - we've missed two team meetings in person now. There's no cohesion whatsoever left in the department...it was a great team; it's amazing how a year of mismanagement can destroy things.

I was contacted by a recruiter for a corporate massage company. She found me through my LinkdIn account. They’re looking for therapists to staff an onsite clinic for a mega tech company. I’m planning to look into it. That would place me working with my ideal clientele.

This sounds cool! Is it the same mega tech company that TKO has been associated with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom