::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!

Awesome! .

Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!

Good luck to Summer! I hope it makes her life easier....

Spent more time sorting stuff in my office. Getting closer to being able to pack. Why did I save so much crap. Pastoral notes of my marriage couples for shredding. I've had occasion to pull them out years past the wedding to counsel with them. This is a major release.

Great news but I’m disturbed by the docs reaction.

Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results.

That was generous of you, they're very expensive.

df416b496550e9f174b7b44ff3f3fb7a.jpg

So apparently when you're standing in line for coffee and a stranger RUNS up to you and randomly blurts out "I'm Chinese!"

"I'm sorry" is not the answer they're looking for.

So apparently when you're standing in line for coffee and a stranger RUNS up to you and randomly blurts out "I'm Chinese!"

"I'm sorry" is not the answer they're looking for.

I can visualize this event happening. I just can't make sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom