::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we did that with our two a while back, Rangers fat. 1/4 cup dry mixed with hot water and either a spoonful of wet food or human leftovers twice a day. Feeding them like my grandpa fed his hunting dogs.

I think it will actually help with Hugo's training, because he'll want the treats more. He's not a super treat motivated dog.

Currently in a hot bath. My bones ached this morning, that’s been happening a lot recently. I’ve been taking fish oil tablets for the last few years. I ran out about 3 weeks ago. I’m wondering if that’s why I feel so stiff in the morning.

I think I better buy some more.

Currently in a hot bath. My bones ached this morning, that’s been happening a lot recently. I’ve been taking fish oil tablets for the last few years. I ran out about 3 weeks ago. I’m wondering if that’s why I feel so stiff in the morning.

Speaking of fish oil, I should redo my vitamins too. They say those omegas are good for the ADHD. Why not, right? Worst case scenario, I just make expensive pee.

Metallica, Nothing Else Matters. It's one my favorites. I think of it as "our" song. I'm working out the fingerpicking bits. Probably incorrectly but it's fun anyway. And to get it where I can sing AND play it, I'm on the sopranino!

Good choice. When I was in high school, my sophomore year, we played a Metallica show for marching band. Nothing Else Matters was my favorite part of the show.

We are switching the dogs from free feeding to measured and scheduled, since both Dobby and Hugo are fat.

Hugo realized it at about 3am. Apparently that's snack time for him. WHINE CITY.

So I'm sleep deprived and when that happens my meds feel different. Zoomier instead of calming. It's really interesting to me. Early bedtime tonight, for sure!

Our system is a little different, we put the food out and if the dog doesn't eat it right away, the chickens do.

Speaking of fish oil, I should redo my vitamins too. They say those omegas are good for the ADHD. Why not, right? Worst case scenario, I just make expensive pee.

I take a whole bunch of stuff. Multi, C 1000, fish oil, E , zinc, and D3. It might just be placebo, but whatever, it's been working. I seldom get sick. And then if I do, it doesn't last very long. Or it could be that I'm not around as many people as I had been before?

Happy Aloha Friday!
Canoe Hut tonight!
Tomorrow I am taking us out to a nice dinner at a French restaurant. Someplace we always wanted to go. I guess to celebrate my raise, but just because is enough reason.
Then we realized it was St. Patrick's Day, so we will probably stop by Canoe Hut on the way home.
We bought some Jameson at Costco yesterday, so we can be Irish at home if need be ;)

Rafe Report:
Tonight: A Blue Apron meal (some kind of stew) and finally talk through all the stuff she did in Phoenix after I left. RL Kid is sleeping over at a friend's and then doing a float and parade thing in the morning.
Saturday: Watch RL Kid in the parade. Chores n stuff. Mrs Pere's birthday.
Sunday: Heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, cleanse lepers. rebuke the sinful: another day at the plant. Pull the early shift at the Shelter at night.

Rafe Report:

Sunday: Heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, cleanse lepers. rebuke the sinful: another day at the plant. Pull the early shift at the Shelter at night.

At first I thought you said "cleanse lapels." Well, I guess you can't do everything.

cue Kenvin!

Rafe Report:
Tonight: A Blue Apron meal (some kind of stew) and finally talk through all the stuff she did in Phoenix after I left. RL Kid is sleeping over at a friend's and then doing a float and parade thing in the morning.
Saturday: Watch RL Kid in the parade. Chores n stuff. Mrs Pere's birthday.

Feedback on Blue Apron please. My wife says they have low salt options and she wants me to try it. I just think she's trying to get me to cook.

Feedback on Blue Apron please. My wife says they have low salt options and she wants me to try it. I just think she's trying to get me to cook.

We did Hello Fresh for a couple of weeks. It seems like a good every-now-and-then thing; the quality was decent and the cost wasn't outrageous. There was still quite a bit of prep work to be done on each meal, so it wasn't much of a time saver-- just good for having exactly what you needed when you needed it, and a little meal curation.

Too early to tell. This will only be our third. Mrs Pere signed us up without telling me. So far it's so-so. Can't comment on the salt content. Mrs Pere almost never adds salt to anything so it goes on on my plate. The recipes are not difficult and are more complex flavor combinations than we typically do on our own. The bag with "2 Scallions" is a little precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom