::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. brother, not even He can save you from the cricket.
there's death, taxes, and... :)
thanks for the welcome Rob!

Ok, so we need to explain how to be a post whore.

The object is to get as many posts as possible.

So no more than one complete thought per post. :D

Someone else can explain getting a K.

Also why is getting a certified copy of your marriage license so difficult? I have to mail a check to San Antonio and cannot get a copy anywhere else in Texas.

Also why is getting a certified copy of your marriage license so difficult? I have to mail a check to San Antonio and cannot get a copy anywhere else in Texas.

Here you can get a copy at the county level (the one you were married in) or the state level. County level is cheaper and faster.

Making a list of all the places I will have to inform of my name change. I am up to 15.

Here you can get a copy at the county level (the one you were married in) or the state level. County level is cheaper and faster.

I am calling them later to confirm the price and to make sure they will accept a personal check.

Still trying to dial in the fit of my CPAP machine. I'm on my third mask now. Last night my "grade" was 0/20 on mask seal and subsequently my "sleep incidents" was 15/hour.

Hey Gary. Give the equipment time to settle in and let your body get used to it maybe. It may take a while for your body to acclimate to the mask. You shouldn’t think it’s not working on one or two nights of results, maybe?

Hey Gary. Give the equipment time to settle in and let your body get used to it maybe. It may take a while for your body to acclimate to the mask. You shouldn’t think it’s not working on one or two nights of results, maybe?

No. It's the fit of the mask. It has a monitor that lets you know how much air leaks out per night. The new mask is perfect. No leakage last night. Zero waking incidents. 5.5 solid hours of sleep!!

No. It's the fit of the mask. It has a monitor that lets you know how much air leaks out per night. The new mask is perfect. No leakage last night. Zero waking incidents. 5.5 solid hours of sleep!!

This is fantastic! Those unicorns are just around the corner!!

My insomnia just is a force of nature these days. I'm actually considering those CBD gummies. I know the hemp based ones don't work as well as the others, but it's all that is legal here.

Making a list of all the places I will have to inform of my name change. I am up to 15.

Katie’s getting married on September 1st. She’s having a hard time deciding whether or not to change her name.

Excellent news.

My insomnia just is a force of nature these days. I'm actually considering those CBD gummies. I know the hemp based ones don't work as well as the others, but it's all that is legal here.

I’m a bit concerned about flying to UWC this year with my supplies with this current administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom