::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out that, under the law, emotional support animals and psychiatric service dogs are NOT the same thing. ESA's don't have any access rights. Their only protections are for housing and flying. PSDs have the same rights as any service dog such as a guide dog for the blind.

In other words, "Emotional support animal" = "pet".

When I got to the terminal, the TSA line was so long I could not find the end. I saw pre-check, and I saw what looked like the line, but was exit-only, so I kept walking and eventually came to the end of the line. I was thinking good thing I was early. Then after the line moved a bit, I saw that the TSA line was outside the terminal. It moved up a little more, and I saw I was actually in the First Class line. Well I have already waited 20 minutes in this line, I am not getting out. No one said anything. Win! Now I have an hour to kill.

When I got to the terminal, the TSA line was so long I could not find the end. I saw pre-check, and I saw what looked like the line, but was exit-only, so I kept walking and eventually came to the end of the line. I was thinking good thing I was early. Then after the line moved a bit, I saw that the TSA line was outside the terminal. It moved up a little more, and I saw I was actually in the First Class line. Well I have already waited 20 minutes in this line, I am not getting out. No one said anything. Win! Now I have an hour to kill.

Did you get a first class seat?

That would be cool but I guess on a flight that short it wouldn't matter much.

Well I hear he is an asshole. But I never met the man.

He tried to sue the City of San Jose to allow him to land his private jet after hours at SJ Airport.

He tried to buy a football team, a baseball team, a hockey team and the Warriors. The owners all turned him down even though he was offering more money. Kinda why he does the America's Cup from what I've heard.

California DMV has online address change on their website. When I moved I went online and changed my address. The next year I got a renewal letter sent to me in Hawaii, so I renewed, and got my current license in the mail sent to my Hawaii address. Try it!

Ohio says you have to have a current address in Ohio. That is okay though.

I booked my flight for UWC last night! It is official!
I will arrive Wednesday morning at 10 am to Indy. Hopefully I will be on the field by noon. Leaving Sunday night.
Now I just need to figure out my tent situation.

I got free mani and pedi at work today from a girl in training. It is nice to be pampered a little. :)

I booked my flight for UWC last night! It is official!
I will arrive Wednesday morning at 10 am to Indy. Hopefully I will be on the field by noon. Leaving Sunday night.
Now I just need to figure out my tent situation.

Exciting!! .

I baked a potato for my lunch today but then right before lunch they announced that PTA had provided lunch for all the teachers. I went to our staff lounge all excited only to find that the PTA made us baked potatoes.

bummer

I baked a potato for my lunch today but then right before lunch they announced that PTA had provided lunch for all the teachers. I went to our staff lounge all excited only to find that the PTA made us baked potatoes.

bummer

Tookta and I were half joking about our curse a couple of weeks ago Everything that could go wrong went wrong for about a week straight, it was borderline freaky. Things seem back to normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom