::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost on the roof tops this morning. It's supposed to warm up to the mid sixties this afternoon. Bright sun and blue skies though, so we got that going for us.
Last I heard, we have been having the second coldest April on record. (perhaps 135 years)

Caught up. Enough procrastinating. I'm 90% of the way packed and 90% of the way done with the sunday presentation, so I have to go to work and wrap up some loose ends. Leaving for the cabin at 1pm, we are visiting a cousin who has cancer, and meeting our contractor for the cabin expansion.

In the middle of lecturing to kids I will suddenly lose my breath and/or struggle to breathe a little.

I think I'm totally freaking out the kids.

In the middle of lecturing to kids I will suddenly lose my breath and/or struggle to breathe a little.

I think I'm totally freaking out the kids.

My English class anyhow.

Two of my foods classes would just leave if I collapsed.

Hey Damon, did you see Andrew's Facebook post looking for Oahu ukulele players to work at the store?

I totally did! :D

It was funny, again we were all sitting around after going on the boat. They all said I need to get my Captain's licence again so I can work on the boat.
Nanilei says Yeah, do it!
I looked at her and said, "Do you like that place we are living in now?"
And ALL THREE captains at the table just started laughing.
Yes, I still want to do it, just as badly as I want to play ukulele for a living. I just can't afford it!
Seriously though, I am going to work on it.
Being able to pick up an odd cruise or having in my pocket for after this job would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom