::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I did some more editing and cropped it some - try it now.

BrwTrt7.gif
Says URL isn’t good.

Tonight we're going to an annual holiday party at some friends' house. It is a house party, preceded by Christmas caroling in the neighborhood. Years ago we went caroling with them, more than once. It was miserable. It was usually very cold, and often very snowy, like this year. Then everyone returns to the house for the party.

Several years ago we gave up on the caroling part. I spent my whole career having to fight the elements, and doing it now just isn't any fun. Elaine has never liked the cold. So, now we just go to the party at the house.

Even that has become more than we want to do. Too late, too much drinking, too much noise, too many other things we need to do....just....too much.

We've pretty much agreed to make this our last year for this one....

I came up with a great gift idea for my daughter's family to get for Elaine this year (they had asked for suggestions).

I have no CD player in my truck, which we drive to Florida just before Christmas. Last year she asked me to play Christmas music for her while we rode, but I couldn't do it. This year, I discovered that the truck will accept input from a USB memory stick.

They are going to load a USB full of Christmas music for her, which we can listen to from VA to FL on the last two days of the drive. We arrive down there on Christmas eve.

She'll LOVE it!

Is the Ninja like a cheap(er) vita-mix?

I wanted something to make smoothies in. I borrowed my daughters $700 vitamix. It does everything. But it was Way too much for me. I gave it back. I bought a Ninja professional, the 900 watt one. It’s perfect for what I wanted. It chops everything up beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom