::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my shift at the school. I want to go home and finish packing but it’s the day I regularly clean the school. Bah! I need to get off my ass and clean.

Enjoy your day off, Jan!

Thanks, Soo! I'm going to do more purging and cook chili to put in the freezer. I'm loving this. I am usually too tired to cook and don't care since it's only me. This way I'll have good food to eat on those days.

I've always wanted to go when there's snow.

That place is unbelievably beautiful.
they haven’t had any snow yet this season. its supposed to start snowing at 11:00 tonight and snow all day tomorrow!!! Yes, we have chains.

James a few days ago after having corn salsa in his chipotle order.

"PAPA I grew corn!!! Come look!!"

Not so smart sometimes.

A few days wouldn't be so bad. If I have corn, it shows up 6 months later. Always wonder where it's been hiding all that time!

You know corn doesn’t process.

Corn will process if you chew it enough. It's the outer part that doesn't - the inside does. If your potty time looks like someone spilled a can of creamed corn then you need to be chewing your food better.

Corn will process if you chew it enough. It's the outer part that doesn't - the inside does. If your potty time looks like someone spilled a can of creamed corn then you need to be chewing your food better.
Mastication helps with losing weight too!

(Waiting for dirty jokes)

I’ve eaten at Wolfgang pucks in Vegas. It was fine but again nothing to write home about and crazy pricy.

He has an Italian Restaurant at the Mandalay Bay called Trattoria Lupo and it is really good.

Gordon Ramsay's pub in Caesar's Palace is also really good if we are talking about TV Chef restaurants.

The food from Susan Feniger's place (Border Grill) at Mandalay Bay is good too.
Bobby Flay's restaurant? Not that impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom