::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The park is still open?

Maybe they will try to leave and be locked inside?

She might have to Tweet Donny to get out?

Just a thought.

The park stayed open. The gates in and out were unmanned as of Saturday; you just drove in. That’s a lot of lost revenue at $30 a car (we have a national pass anyway.) National Rangers were gone. The visitor centers were closed but concessions, busses, bathrooms and stores were open.

Well, we got back from mom's funeral last night. It went well. During the viewing a really cool thing happened, all of my best friends from high school showed up. I hadn't seen these guys in 25-30 years. Nine of them in all. It was pretty touching.

Awww Mike, that just warms my heart. What a great bunch of people.

I found a local music store that teaches ukulele. They teach other instruments, too, and have a recital room and a recording studio. The guy who teaches ukulele is majoring in classical guitar performance. Might be a good match considering I want to play fingerstyle. $25 for a 30 minute lesson. Sounds reasonable. I might try it.

I found a local music store that teaches ukulele. They teach other instruments, too, and have a recital room and a recording studio. The guy who teaches ukulele is majoring in classical guitar performance. Might be a good match considering I want to play fingerstyle. $25 for a 30 minute lesson. Sounds reasonable. I might try it.

worht to check it and see. whats the worse case you pay 25 for 30 mins?

Better be someone who is VERY strong on the uke. That's Sarah money.

Awww Mike sorry to hear about your mom.
I wish you and your ohana peace and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom