::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it makes them more of a man. ::eyeroll::

I always forget to take gun people into consideration. Habitual denial, I guess. Any gathering will gather some of them. I don't really want to share space with them though.

He said he was from Kansas where everyone carries.

We just watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in honour of Towel Day.

Good night froods!

Rafe Report:
Friday: Bike ride, mow lawn, special needs sleepover
Saturday: make WHAFF-les, then nada
Sunday: Church, INDY 500 & maybe Monaco GP on recorder
Monday: visit friends at nearby National Cemetery

I know I need to get to bed, as this is my usual time and tomorrow is a work day. But, I'm strangely wide awake.

I guess I'll go try, anyway. If worse comes to worse, and I can't get to sleep, I can always get back up for a while....

We've had a couple of middle-of-the-night interruptions this week - it has made for a grumpy wife and daughters. I can't even remember what happened on Monday night...it was something at about 3:30 a.m. Night before last the smoke detector in our room decided to alarm. Sheryl, Ben, and I were combing the house looking for anything that might have caused it. It alarmed 3 times then stopped (but the whole house is interconnected, so all the alarms went off). Then 10 minutes later it decided to do it again - once. We finally removed it from the ceiling and disconnected it - and Sheryl noticed a teeny tiny spider climbing out of it. Little jerk.

Yesterday Annie lost the second of her two front teeth - second one to go in 2 days. Both nights we were in bed before one of us said, "tooth fairy!" I'm the tooth fairy, so I had to get up and go prepare the tooth-fairy's leavings...

I guess I mean to say that sleep has been rocky this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom