::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey Sukie, gonna take you here when you come visit!
IMG_20170522_140430299_HDR.jpg
I love it.

I was on a video conference app that can hold up to 50 people and there a chat room on it as well and it was free you just have to download the app and others need the link to the room . It's Called Zoom maybe a new place for the jams to come back to?

Thunderstorms due in about half an hour. We're due for a strong weather day.

Be safe, Michael! We had several EF-2 tornados in the area on Wednesday. They were to the south, north, and west of me - one pretty close. UGH!

Not too bad. Hows 'bout yous?

OK. Had a torn hamstring and couldn't walk for a week. Job is trying to kill me! I did go for an interview at another school on Wednesday, so I am hopeful that I will get an opportunity to get out - if not there, then somewhere.

I was on a video conference app that can hold up to 50 people and there a chat room on it as well and it was free you just have to download the app and others need the link to the room . It's Called Zoom maybe a new place for the jams to come back to?

Stephen, that sounds like a possibility. I will be gone until the 5 but remind me after that. Or maybe some of the nogo poho and you should try it out.

I think if it works there would be a lot of interest after UWC.

Soo, 6 treatments in one day? Whoa, that's a lot of energy. Good for you, it sounds like you've got your rhythm going.

I like four with a break in the middle, that's my max. There was one time I did four one hour full bodies back to back in the evening and the next morning I did four more of the same. That was way too much for me. I hurt bad.

Finding your pace is important. I don't know how some of these people work 7 hour shifts for 5 days a week. That's insane. The physical part is way too much but even just the energy transference would really bring me down.

I'm sorry about the ticket. So the cop wouldn't let you off because of Massage brain? Ha!

I had a great day at the swap meet! I sold almost $600 worth of VW parts. The rain held off long enough to keep dry, too. I met a lot of nice folks, had a good time, and really enjoyed the drive through the countryside to get there and back.

One guy I met seems very interested in buying a set of carbs I have for sale for $350, and has taken my phone # and email address. He had already spent the cash he'd brought with him, and I think he wanted a chance to do some research. He'll find out that they're a great deal at that price. I think I may hear back from him.

I probably sold half of what I had left, volume-wise. I still have several big-ticket items left to sell. My plan is to go again to the Syracuse show and swap meet, like I did last year. If that doesn't get them sold, I'll list them online.

Great day!

Hey Stephen, one of my clients uses Zoom to host video conferencing between here and the mainland. I did not know it was free. I will check it out.

OK. Had a torn hamstring and couldn't walk for a week. Job is trying to kill me! I did go for an interview at another school on Wednesday, so I am hopeful that I will get an opportunity to get out - if not there, then somewhere.

Ow, hope you're on the mend. PoHo mojo on the job.

Soo, 6 treatments in one day? Whoa, that's a lot of energy. Good for you, it sounds like you've got your rhythm going.

I like four with a break in the middle, that's my max. There was one time I did four one hour full bodies back to back in the evening and the next morning I did four more of the same. That was way too much for me. I hurt bad.

Finding your pace is important. I don't know how some of these people work 7 hour shifts for 5 days a week. That's insane. The physical part is way too much but even just the energy transference would really bring me down.

I'm sorry about the ticket. So the cop wouldn't let you off because of Massage brain? Ha!

I definitely couldn't do six in one day on a regular basis, but I only work 2 day/wk. Five is what I feel comfortable doing most days. It helped that two of them were part cranial sacral sessions. I think if I had a choice I'd work 4 days/wk doing 4 massages on most days, with the occasional 5th massage. I'm usually pretty good about visualizing myself more as a conduit, so I don't normally take on things that aren't mine.

Cop was being nice. There was a couple of other things he could have cited me on, but didn't. I might be able to get it reduced and wiped off my record, since the last ticket I got has fallen off my record.

Last edited:
Oh just got professional photographs in the mail from the Army of my son. Makes me very happy.
IMG_3655.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom