::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chew on the other side.

Fortunately, it causes me no pain or discomfort.
Unfortunately, it is near the root, so leaving it untreated means I could lose the tooth with an already very expensive gold crown.
It had a good run, I think it was installed in 1994.

I know, but it just can't continue. I'm afraid I'm going to be the bitch to insist on being bought out. The chunk of money can go to a place my children and their kids can reasonably visit.

Seriously, would you hang on to something that costs you thousands of dollars a year and you only get to visit it every couple of years for a few days? It's crazy.

Maybe it's time to sell and buy another place that you and your kids can start new traditions at that will continue for generations. :)

Beau's wait list is so long I'd still have a couple of years to go.

This uke is so good it will take me the rest of my life to learn to play it well.

I thought maybe when you went out he had one lying around. You bsd a little and he said on way back come get it.

I am sure you are a ringer like Freeda and Jerry.

I thought maybe when you went out he had one lying around. You bsd a little and he said on way back come get it.

Does ringer mean never practices and has yet to improve?

"Ringer" has never been my lot in life. The only free stuff I get is insurance calendars and scratch pads.

My sister-in-law did the choreography for and was a story consultant on Moana, that might be a name worth dropping.

Moana was a Disney animation, not Disney*Pixar. The Pixar folks would probably turn their noses up.

I heard something on the radio the other day, and I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

They claim that, according to a recent study, if you are in a room with 70 other people, there's a 99.9% chance that at least two of you will share the same birthday.

That seems unlikely, to me. But, I'm no statistician, either....

I know, but it just can't continue. I'm afraid I'm going to be the bitch to insist on being bought out. The chunk of money can go to a place my children and their kids can reasonably visit.

Seriously, would you hang on to something that costs you thousands of dollars a year and you only get to visit it every couple of years for a few days? It's crazy.

Can't you guys rent it out part of the year through an agency so it isn't costing you money?

Moana was a Disney animation, not Disney*Pixar. The Pixar folks would probably turn their noses up.

Oh yeah, you are correct!
Well then I guess you could drop my friend Kuana Torres Kahele's name, I mean he was just the voice of Uku in Lava, no biggie. He told us his story of going to Pixar,
meeting John Lassiter, and having a drink with him in a secret room at HQ.

I heard something on the radio the other day, and I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

They claim that, according to a recent study, if you are in a room with 70 other people, there's a 99.9% chance that at least two of you will share the same birthday.

That seems unlikely, to me. But, I'm no statistician, either....

I have met A LOT of people, and I do not know anyone who shares my birthday.
My sister in law is two days after mine, and our own Stephen is one day before mine, but that's as close as I have found.
I know that Faricelli and Kimo Hussey share a birthday. I also know Cashew and another one of my friends share a birthday.
Oh, and Seeso and one of my friends do too.
I have a nephew and a cousin with the same birthday.
My mother-in-law and another cousin do too.
But I have yet to meet anyone with my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom