::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Don? I believe it now.
Just based on the fact that in our family we have THREE sets of relatives that have the same birthday (I just remembered another - my half-sister and Nanilei's step mom).
So when we all get together, it would be perhaps 50 people, and there are three pairs of people with the same DOB.

The rental agency emailed. Even though we aren't officially turning the cabin over to them til Nov 1, they wanted to know if it was ok to book it out for someone for hunting season. That first rental should cover most of our startup fees (health department inspections, licensing, etc).

There is a uke campout about an hour from me this weekend. We'll be going tonight. I might go myself tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Fred is already there, and I think Wajda.

Slowest day EVER. Will 5:30 never come?

This is what happens when two weeks of vacation begins at the end of the day.

If you lived on the right coast, it would already be 5:05! Only 25 minutes to go!!!!

But, you are living on the wrong coast, so you have a while . . .

Week 1 was with my inlaws this next week is my mom and sister and her kids. We call this week coming up crazy week.

There is always some sort of drama or something. There is always the non stop of them doing something. So this week we relaxed and next week we are busy.

There is always some sort of drama or something. There is always the non stop of them doing something. So this week we relaxed and next week we are busy.

Last year they did second week. We like them doing first because with her parents we relax so getting our energy out the first week is good. Next year they will be here first.

I heard something on the radio the other day, and I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

They claim that, according to a recent study, if you are in a room with 70 other people, there's a 99.9% chance that at least two of you will share the same birthday.

That seems unlikely, to me. But, I'm no statistician, either....

Nope it's true.

I have met A LOT of people, and I do not know anyone who shares my birthday.
My sister in law is two days after mine, and our own Stephen is one day before mine, but that's as close as I have found.
I know that Faricelli and Kimo Hussey share a birthday. I also know Cashew and another one of my friends share a birthday.
Oh, and Seeso and one of my friends do too.
I have a nephew and a cousin with the same birthday.
My mother-in-law and another cousin do too.
But I have yet to meet anyone with my birthday.

What's your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom