::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Father's Day we went out to a restaurant that Mika wanted to eat at (I could tell), so today I just got back from gorging myself on sashimi and some sushi.

No guilt.

I almost threw up when they opened one of those near me. I understand it doesn't taste like it smells but still, I don't think I can do it.

My biggest food accomplishment was eating the "footie" smelling cheese in France. Actually, I gagged a little on that one too.

I am really curious to try one, except a little scared to buy one for myself and open it up.

Getting excited about Hawaii.

Just got some messages from UU'ers that will be there.

When will you be there? I'll be there during the last week of August. I think we're going to try to get there a few days early this time. Wedding is on Friday so I can't meet Damon at the Canoe Hut...

I almost threw up when they opened one of those near me. I understand it doesn't taste like it smells but still, I don't think I can do it.

My biggest food accomplishment was eating the "footie" smelling cheese in France. Actually, I gagged a little on that one too.

It's a weird one, I like a taste once in awhile, but it's basically slimey and smells kind of rotten.

When will you be there? I'll be there during the last week of August. I think we're going to try to get there a few days early this time. Wedding is on Friday so I can't meet Damon at the Canoe Hut...

I'll be home by July 18th. :(

Hey Damon,

I invited Rick Greenlie (sp?) to come out to the Canoe Hut on that Friday before the festival. He said he's been trying to get out there for years. Hope that's okay.

So any advise on a flexible spending acct? How much is normal to put in it? The new place has one so we might do it so much to do with this new job. New 403b, rollover of old 403b, fsa, insurance, houses.....to much adulting at a time for me.

So any advise on a flexible spending acct? How much is normal to put in it? The new place has one so we might do it so much to do with this new job. New 403b, rollover of old 403b, fsa, insurance, houses.....to much adulting at a time for me.
Add up your family out of pocket max for the year, and eyeglasses for anyone who needs them. Does the plan allow dental?

Rotting papayas in the sun on the road to Hana. Like being car sick on that trip wasn't bad enough. But totally worth it when we got to the seven pools.

It's been 35 years since I've been to the seven pools on maui. Is it still as beautiful as it was back then?

I made chocolate coffee soap today, two loaves. Counteracting the two loaves of beer soap I made over the weekend, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom