::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weldon Kekauoha, multiple na Hoku hanohano award winning Hawaiian artist, is currently playing at the little golf course bar by my house.
I am drinking Heineken and eating loco Moco while listening. Life is super good, if just a bit lonely.

I can feel the title slipping away . . .

We had company for dinner last night, and had a great time. We'll do the same with different friends two more nights, next week. Then there's dinner out with friends on Saturday, parties tonight and Sunday night, and two more doctor's visits on my schedule. I also need to find time to get the oil changed in my truck.

Too hectic! We leave a week from today, and there's so much to get done!

It used to kill me to pay someone to change the oil in my truck instead of just doing it myself . . . until I added up the cost and figured out I'm saving $10-$20 plus my time, by having them change it.

the most inept I felt was when I had the dealership change my brake light in my Ridgeline. I was having trouble taking off the cover and it felt like I was going to crack it. I looked up the price of a new cover and it was like $400.00. I had no problem getting charged $30.00 to change a bulb and letting the cracked cover be their responsibility.

Brrrrrr!
It is a chilly 69 this morning.
I might use some.hot water in the shower today!

For those of you who can't fathom taking a cold shower, in Oahu, the normal temp of the water coming out of the faucet is almost tepid. I used to use hot water out of habit in Hawaii but after reading Damons posts about cold showers I tried it. Slightly cold at first but not unbearable turns into refreshing right away.

Just another perk of living in paradise.

It used to kill me to pay someone to change the oil in my truck instead of just doing it myself . . . until I added up the cost and figured out I'm saving $10-$20 plus my time, by having them change it.

the most inept I felt was when I had the dealership change my brake light in my Ridgeline. I was having trouble taking off the cover and it felt like I was going to crack it. I looked up the price of a new cover and it was like $400.00. I had no problem getting charged $30.00 to change a bulb and letting the cracked cover be their responsibility.

I never do it myself, the Jiffy Lube in B-town even vacuums the car and lets me know if they see anything suspicious. Cleaning the trash out of my car is easily worth $5 alone.

I never do it myself, the Jiffy Lube in B-town even vacuums the car and lets me know if they see anything suspicious. Cleaning the trash out of my car is easily worth $5 alone.

I think the last time I changed my own oil it came out close to $50.00 w/filter. The dealership charges me $25.00, feeds me doughnuts, coffee, wifi and washes my car ($35.00 plus tip at the car wash).

no brainer

I think the last time I changed my own oil it came out close to $50.00 w/filter. The dealership charges me $25.00, feeds me doughnuts, coffee, wifi and washes my car ($35.00 plus tip at the car wash).

no brainer

Now that I think about it. Next time I need a carwash I'll just go in for an oil change :)

I sometimes get emails from people who say, "I have some questions, call me". It's almost a guarantee that they won't answer the phone, like 90% of the time for real..

Sally!
hYPZf7B.gif

My newest thing been looking at is barrels. There is a local place that sells them. I would love a table looking one for outside parties. Or a planter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom