::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made the appointment to get Rhinoliner applied to my truck bed tomorrow morning.

I've only been talking about doing this since July....of 2016....

My buddy told me that when you get a new truck, use the bed, let it get all scuffed, THEN do the liner. They are going to strip the paint anyway. You are right on schedule!

I have also been trying to call the union hall to reserve a seat at the annual retirees' breakfast, but their line is continually busy.

Why is it that I have grown to have such an aversion to initiating phone calls? I never used to be this way. I don't mind talking on the phone if someone calls me, but I hate being the one to place the call.

Weird....

My buddy told me that when you get a new truck, use the bed, let it get all scuffed, THEN do the liner. They are going to strip the paint anyway. You are right on schedule!

I had no idea that they stripped the paint. I don't care, as their product is guaranteed for life, but I had never heard that.

They need the truck for 3 or 4 hours, he said. They are going to take me to work from their place in the morning, and then come back later to get me....

I had no idea that they stripped the paint. I don't care, as their product is guaranteed for life, but I had never heard that.

They need the truck for 3 or 4 hours, he said. They are going to take me to work from their place in the morning, and then come back later to get me....

AND.... the Rhinoliner is on sale right now, for $50 off!!

So, I pretty much lost the last week. Respiratory crud. Tons of fun, no?

Any idea why it is that, when I'm sick, I'm MUCH more likely to clean and organize than I am when I'm healthy? Seriously. It's been months since I've given anything a good cleaning, and this morning I suddenly decided to clean the toilet and the sinks, then de-gunk hubby's sink (it's apparently been clogged since the last time he shaved), swept the bedroom (bye-bye dust bunnies), and now I'm seriously considering cleaning up the kitchen.

Can I send you my address?

Sheryl just called me - she has been inspired to take riding lessons by Emma's lessons. She was so excited and happy - I love it. She said, "I did it! I did it!"

So, I pretty much lost the last week. Respiratory crud. Tons of fun, no?

Any idea why it is that, when I'm sick, I'm MUCH more likely to clean and organize than I am when I'm healthy? Seriously. It's been months since I've given anything a good cleaning, and this morning I suddenly decided to clean the toilet and the sinks, then de-gunk hubby's sink (it's apparently been clogged since the last time he shaved), swept the bedroom (bye-bye dust bunnies), and now I'm seriously considering cleaning up the kitchen.

I would love to have you come be sick at our house.

So inspection went. A few things came up. Its an all brick house but there were a few things that need addressing.

Electric box, sewer line has small pin holes, a retaining wall to basement is starting to bow out, the garage has a small leak in roof and drain on backside is bad. Front stairs have a separation and need to get sealed. A leak in the bathroom that is going into first floor so we will see what goes on. We think that since we got the house at 14k under they are more likely not gonna work with us. Once again we are the first buyer report guinea pig and reveal all these issues.

So inspection went. A few things came up. Its an all brick house but there were a few things that need addressing.

Electric box, sewer line has small pin holes, a retaining wall to basement is starting to bow out, the garage has a small leak in roof and drain on backside is bad. Front stairs have a separation and need to get sealed. A leak in the bathroom that is going into first floor so we will see what goes on. We think that since we got the house at 14k under they are more likely not gonna work with us. Once again we are the first buyer report guinea pig and reveal all these issues.

If you're okay with addressing those issues yourself, and if the bank will still give you the loan, then are you going to go ahead with it? Any of those issues show stoppers even if the sellers won't deal with them?

If you're okay with addressing those issues yourself, and if the bank will still give you the loan, then are you going to go ahead with it? Any of those issues show stoppers even if the sellers won't deal with them?

The electric would need to get done and that could be costly. Some stuff is piggy backed and there are 19 breakers in a 16 breaker panel. The plumbing is kinda major since it's the sole bathroom. The wall could be costly so we need to talk with realtor and maybe a contractor.

The electric would need to get done and that could be costly. Some stuff is piggy backed and there are 19 breakers in a 16 breaker panel. The plumbing is kinda major since it's the sole bathroom. The wall could be costly so we need to talk with realtor and maybe a contractor.

The internet tells me that the wall could be 800-20000$$

I bought a canister of ArmorAll wet cleaning wipes for doing the vehicle interior. These things are the nuts! Why have I never used these before?

They clean, get all the dust and lint, leave no residue that I can tell, and are easy-peasy. What's not to like? It's like having baby wipes for your car....

Teacher rant:

I have a needy attention seeking super flirtatious with the boys student that is driving me nuts with her immaturity.

::heavy sigh::

that feels better

thank you

I bought a canister of ArmorAll wet cleaning wipes for doing the vehicle interior. These things are the nuts! Why have I never used these before?

They clean, get all the dust and lint, leave no residue that I can tell, and are easy-peasy. What's not to like? It's like having baby wipes for your car....

because if you use them on your leather seats it's virtually impossible not to slide to the other side of the car when you turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom