::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a girl in my class who saw some UU stickers in my class and was saying she has a HUGE crush on Aaron.

I'm thinking of face timing him in class just to see this girl lose her sh*t.

Wonder if he has an iPhone?
I seriously doubt he does.

Hello Poho fam. I've been driving up to Plymouth, Indiana every week, on the days I'm not babysitting. My grandma is up here in a nursing home, in hospice. Today has been a good day for her, though.

My life is crazy busy, right now. Mostly in a good way. But I wanted to say hi!

Hi, Debby! Good to see you here. Glad to hear that your grandma had a good day, too....

The thought of driving to your place to work with you on this project has been on my mind lately.

The guest room is ready! ;)

I had a good day on the project yesterday, and I actually accomplished more than I had planned to. I got three sheets of drywall hung, rather than only two. It looks really good, if I must say so myself.

I will work on it again on Thursday. I want to install another outlet, a wall switch, three more sheets of drywall, and install a pre-hung door....

Last edited:
The guest room is ready! ;)

I had a good day on the project yesterday, and I actually accomplished more than I had planned to. I got three sheets of drywall hung, rather than only two. It looks really good, if I must say so myself.

I will work on it again on Thursday. I want to install another outlet, a wall switch. Three more sheets of drywall, and install a pre-hung door....

As usual after a day of work like I did yesterday, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I ache in places where I'd forgotten I had places. ;) I also clobbered one fingernail with a hammer, and bashed a knuckle somehow, which is very tender today.

It's worth it, though. I love the sense of accomplishment I get from doing projects like this....

Yup!
Monarch caterpillars look like this though.

Monarch-Danaus-plexippus-caterpillar-4126.jpg

That's the one. I've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of them over the years....many of them in our kitchen! Remember the pictures I posted of Elaine's hatching boxes?

And then you call on her when you "Get your tit in the wringer".

I'm afraid most are too young to literally understand the phrase.

How 'bout it? Anyone here ever use an electric wringer washer?

I've never actually used one, but I have seen many. It wasn't unusual to see one in the corner of people's basements, having been replaced by modern washers....

Yeah, I see that now. I accidentally posted it within the quote, then moved it but didn't cut it.

I mentioned it because -

I've done it, more than once.

It's especially easy to do on a small screen, like a phone.
Well the screen on my phone is small anyhow (by today's standards).
Actually the smaller screen (Something like 3.8 or 4" I believe) is about right for me.

What was I talking about?

Good Day Sunshines!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

This is the 3rd day in a row our kids are coming home early due to heat. It is mid 80s outside and muggy and so many of these old schools (the elementary schools) do not have AC in most of the building. You would think they would get window A/Cs.

My kids school says it was commissioned by FDR. it is ollllld!

I am thinking of getting work done so maybe I can take my babies to pete's dragon. Not tell them. Just go. Hmmm. I have so much work to do, but it would be magical.

For many, many years, I drove vehicles with manual transmissions. My new truck is an automatic. I've been driving it for 1,300 miles without incident, but just now I was slowing down for a turn and my left foot reflexively tried to step on the clutch....and mashed the brake pedal, instead.

I'm very glad there was nobody close behind me, as that could have been bad. The good news is that the brakes work very well....;)

For many, many years, I drove vehicles with manual transmissions. My new truck is an automatic. I've been driving it for 1,300 miles without incident, but just now I was slowing down for a turn and my left foot reflexively tried to step on the clutch....and mashed the brake pedal, instead.

I'm very glad there was nobody close behind me, as that could have been bad. The good news is that the brakes work very well....;)

The first car I bought was a Honda 3 speed. You had to shift, but there was no clutch (Honda-matic). I did the same thing. Automatically went for the clutch when shifting and smacked my face on the steering wheel. I did it more than once. I think if manually shifting wasn't necessary I would not have had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom