::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about getting another account sometimes. There are family members that I have not accepted their requests for that reason. I don't want to be rude but THEY are the ones who are rude, and I don't want MY friends to see their comments. It's bad enough that my mom makes comments when I post pictures of Canoe Hut musicians and she says how fat they are. Really?!?!?? I had to explain to her that those are my friends, and they all see what she writes.

Hahaha, not funny, but that would totally be my grandmother if she were on FB . . . or still alive.

She NEVER censored what she said and it was super embarrassing when I was younger.

Would love to be embarrassed by her again.

Hahaha, not funny, but that would totally be my grandmother if she were on FB . . . or still alive.

She NEVER censored what she said and it was super embarrassing when I was younger.

Would love to be embarrassed by her again.

Same with my grandma (my mom's mom). She never had a filter. She said the rudest things that she genuinely thought were helpful. My mother HATED that, but as my mom ages and her faculties fog with time she's becoming more and more like her mother.

Way to go Mim. She can make contact with him if she wants when she is an adult, until then she's your responsibility. Makes me wonder if he needs money or is just having a fleeting moment of guilt.

But... he takes care of his baby now...

BWAH HA HA HA!

You gotta be kidding me!

Same with my grandma (my mom's mom). She never had a filter. She said the rudest things that she genuinely thought were helpful. My mother HATED that, but as my mom ages and her faculties fog with time she's becoming more and more like her mother.

Once, I took my grandmother to a really fancy Sunday brunch. It was a buffet, but very good food.

She busted out tupperware and ziplock bags and filled up in the buffet line.

Growing up through the depression and then internment camps she was SUPER frugal.

Still wanted to crawl under the tables I was so embarrassed.

I didn't realize people who gave up their kids for adoption could even track down the parents.

It is an open adoption. We agreed to visit provided he kept himself strait and kept drama away. Suddenly I have girlfriends calling me, asking if I will "give Callie back", he is posting pictures of her on Myspace... yadda yadda. We see birthmom a few times a year. And he contacted her saying he wants to see her. #1 Why contact her? I am her parent? #2 Hell to the No

My mom takes sleeping pills then posts to Facebook. I will never friend her under Mim Ukes! Haha!

It is an open adoption. We agreed to visit provided he kept himself strait and kept drama away. Suddenly I have girlfriends calling me, asking if I will "give Callie back", he is posting pictures of her on Myspace... yadda yadda. We see birthmom a few times a year. And he contacted her saying he wants to see her. #1 Why contact her? I am her parent? #2 Hell to the No

Man, tough situation.

Well I don't know how much I'm getting involved but...

5K is straight ahead.

Nope Me! I think

5K1.jpg

American_5000-dollar_bill_(front).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom