::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home! There was no wifi. Had a marvelous time, right until we debarked early this morning. I immediately started getting terribly sick with diarrhea and vomiting. So bad that I went to the doc; I couldn't stand up I was so weak and dehydrated. They had to use a wheel chair.

It might be norovirus or my very delicate insides. Doc set me up with anti-nauseating drugs, so I was able to sleep this afternoon.

What a truly crappy way to end a vacation.

Oh no! Feel better!! (((Sally)))

Now, when they are flipping (which I don't do when making crepes - why flip when you have a perfectly good spatula?) sneak up behind them and shout "BOO" right as they start the flip. See how many crepes you can get on the ceiling.

Kitchen skills.

Crepes are good practice. If you can flip a crepe food that has more weight to it should be easier.

Just got home! There was no wifi. Had a marvelous time, right until we debarked early this morning. I immediately started getting terribly sick with diarrhea and vomiting. So bad that I went to the doc; I couldn't stand up I was so weak and dehydrated. They had to use a wheel chair.

It might be norovirus or my very delicate insides. Doc set me up with anti-nauseating drugs, so I was able to sleep this afternoon.

I see what you did in the end there.

Feel better Sally!

Oh you poor thing.

Found an organist/choirmaster for my congregation today at the end of an amazing array of coincidences and Holy Ghost nudges.

I have a BUNCH of Reyn Spooner (and Kahala) shirts I cannot wear because I AM TOO FAT.
I wanted to buy more shirts today BUT I did not.
I bought ONE shirt that fits me now, and I WILL NOT buy any more clothes in this size.
Mad at myself.

But still stoked I got a $120 shirt for $40. In fact, I think I'll wear it to Canoe Hut tonight! :D

Rafe Report:
Tonight: C A N O E H U T!
Tomorrow: Queen Emma summer palace event with Weldon Kekauoha and some other local musicians and hula halau - early part of the day

Liliu- A tribute to the Queen - another event at Iolani Palace with Robert Cazimero and a bunch of Hula Halau.

Sunday: dinner and a movie as posted earlier.

I would like to go to the beach too.

We'll see what we actually end up doing!

I'm so out of shape that my calves get really tight when I walk.

I've only been at it for about a week but every morning they get so tight only about a 1/4 mile into it. I know it'll get better but my out-of-shapeness is staggering.
stretch before and after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom