::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sukie+ukulele&view=detail&mid=984DC8CC3CB3D5D07EE7984DC8CC3CB3D5D07EE7&FORM=VIRE[/video]

Darn. I can't make this one show up like the other one.:(

That was a great one to post! Jan if you don't know about him, Dominator is a professional musician. Having him "back you up" on a number says a lot about Sukie. He's also one of the nicest guys in the industry.

No, I did not know about him even though I've seen his name around. But he seemed to be very supportive of Sukie. Good to know he's one of the nice guys.

Look at you giving detailed ukulele instructions like you're a real player! I'm impressed! :p

Where you pick or strum on the string does give you a different sound. Around the twelfth fret is a more mellow, round sound. Near the bridge gives a more metallic sound.

Where you pick or strum on the string does give you a different sound. Around the twelfth fret is a more mellow, round sound. Near the bridge gives a more metallic sound.

I was taught pick near the sound hole, strum up the neck at the sweet spot. Maybe cuz picking is easier for me at the hole.

You'll never guess where I am right now.

image.jpg

Nothing for years and now BAM. Two nights in a row!

Awesome. Have you seen the ukulele he's building for charity?

Hey Sukie, Damon and I forgot Byron Yasui on our list of people we met/spoke to at the festival.

I didn't even know who I was talking to until after the fact.

Glad I didn't say anything stupid(er than normal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom