::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, upon testing, there's some video lag from the copied storage devices.

Interesting.

Testing to see if there is lag on the dvd playback as well - maybe it's the player?

Nope, DVD is fine. Maybe the flash/sd card options are really only good for slideshows etc. Guess I will have to buy some DVD-R disks.

The SD card did say high speed. Still not fast enough.

You are preserving it for the next generation. I am sure it will be worth it. Things like that are going away and soon will be lost forever. A friend had a place like that. On the Severn River in Md. We both would give our right arms to have it back. Nothing quite like it. Its been demolished and a soul-less million dollar home sits there.

No the next generation would have well over 30 owners. We all agree that's just impossible.

Don's right

I know, but it just can't continue. I'm afraid I'm going to be the bitch to insist on being bought out. The chunk of money can go to a place my children and their kids can reasonably visit.

Seriously, would you hang on to something that costs you thousands of dollars a year and you only get to visit it every couple of years for a few days? It's crazy.

Nope, just a family trip. This will be the first year in several that we have not been traveling on my birthday!

Heading down the Northern California coast as far as Monterey then back up the valley to see a play in Ashland, OR, visit Crater Lake, and go to Wildlife Safari.

Passed the Wildlife Safari today.

Penny, me, and the dogs are tucked in bed at a La Quinta Inn in Grants Pass Oregon.

Nope. "Due to production demands and confidentiality issues, we are a closed studio and do not offer tours."

My sister-in-law did the choreography for and was a story consultant on Moana, that might be a name worth dropping.

Wow, I feel honored.

Beau is a great guy. I feel as if I know him, in spite of the fact that we just met at the festival.
I have spent a bit of time with Chuck Moore though,
and the three of us kind of hung out for a bit, and I thought it was really cool. I spent some time talking ukuleles with Beau, and talked about the Camino ukulele too I think.

Went back to the good dentist today.
When we moved here our amazing dentist from Newport recommend a Dr. here.
He did not take our insurance, and it became too expensive for me to be paying dental insurance and not being able to use it, so we had to switch.
New job, new insurance, back to the good dentist!
So happy, but my crown needs to be replaced.
$1500 I need to find :(
Hoping I can make it to January when my flex account re-fills.

Went back to the good dentist today.
When we moved here our amazing dentist from Newport recommend a Dr. here.
He did not take our insurance, and it became too expensive for me to be paying dental insurance and not being able to use it, so we had to switch.
New job, new insurance, back to the good dentist!
So happy, but my crown needs to be replaced.
$1500 I need to find :(
Hoping I can make it to January when my flex account re-fills.
chew on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom