::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please Jon, you can't say if the roles were reversed you would have gotten to us on time. Even the guys on West Wing thought it was stupid to have a time change IN THE MIDDLE OF A STATE!

But El Paso is practically in New Mexico!

Oh. We're not talking about Texas. :p

I saw it.

Some dummies were less than twenty feet away with their families taking pictures. I'm pretty sure those things are pretty quick in short bursts. Quicker than the five year old that was with the family.

People sure are stupid.

I would've been at least behind them :)

I guess I wouldn't worry about being faster than the gator.

I'd just need to be faster than the slowest idiot in the group....

Good morning. I'm typing like mad, trying to get work done before I run away to Phoenix, while watching documentaries. I seem to be on a Victorian kick today.

On the agenda for today: walking, swimming, playing shuffleboard, grocery shopping and probably baking brownies. Maybe a bike ride, too....

We went to dinner at some friends' apartment last night. She made meatloaf, which was delicious.

Then we were taught a new (to us) card game called "Hand and Foot". It was really fun! Has anyone else here ever played?

We went to dinner at some friends' apartment last night. She made meatloaf, which was delicious.

Then we were taught a new (to us) card game called "Hand and Foot". It was really fun! Has anyone else here ever played?

Next time we will do dinner at our apartment, and we will teach them a new (to them) game called Crokinole....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom