::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she doesn't want to upset her mom since she lost her son which is also my wife's brother.

The kids even ask my mil about something and I say no so her mom asks my wife if they could have it and at least my wife acknowledges I sad no. It's the constant being that her mom won't listen to a thing I tell the kids. Good example, today I told the kids to read a book....she continued to try to find something on tv for them I then got visibly mad and she turned the tv off.

:wtf:

I also told my kid she better listen or someone else will have to watch her.

Sounds like moving close so the inlaws could help more with the kids is kind of backfiring?

Not to worry. I got up and cleaned it out good.

The problem with locking her in the bathroom is that there is a hole in the wall behind a makeshift patch and mice were getting in there. If she pulls the patch out, and she might, she could get in that hole and I might not be able to get her out.

But she wouldn't go hungry.

Good luck with the house and the job.

Mika has an interview this morning. She was really nervous so I got up a little early and printed out interview questions and then stood in the bathroom asking her questions while she showered.

She seemed to feel a little better and didn't seem as anxious. This job will involve a 30K pay cut, but also probably reduce the hours she's been working by 40%

If I took a 30K paycut, I'd be paying them.

Sounds like moving close so the inlaws could help more with the kids is kind of backfiring?

Just living with the inlaws is actually backfiring. Especially since I can't say it's my way or that it. Since we are actually guests although I would think she would let me raise my kids how I want to and will.

If I took a 30K paycut, I'd be paying them.

Right now me too. Oh wait any paycut and I am paying. The audi delivery driver place seemed great all the way upto the availability. I wish they had that listed. Places that do if I don't like the hours I don't apply. Why waste their time and mine.

Right now me too. Oh wait any paycut and I am paying. The audi delivery driver place seemed great all the way upto the availability. I wish they had that listed. Places that do if I don't like the hours I don't apply. Why waste their time and mine.

I feel that.

I've been working 50 hours a week since school started. This is the last week of it. So I won't be so scarce. I'm going to set better boundaries.

It bums me out that the owner was at the bar. We thought it would have been great to meet other people local to go grab a drink and talk with. Get to know new people in the hood.

It bums me out that the owner was at the bar. We thought it would have been great to meet other people local to go grab a drink and talk with. Get to know new people in the hood.

Oh well tomorrow at the bus stop I will talk and let them know what happened.

I like Freeda with no boundaries!!! ;)

Hahaha, but I'm working myself to death! And my new meds have stopped working so well (almost time to increase dosage) so my anxiety is pretty high. I had a bitchin panic attack Sunday. I have a conference tomorrow and Hugo is going with me. Did I mention he has started his service dog training?

Ok off to bed. Hoping that the plumber can give me some sort of ethical estimate about the leak that's happening.

I'll wish you luck on the plumber if you wish me luck with the roofer!!

Flat roof in Michigan - we'll never sell the house if we don't get it redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom