::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes we are. I have told Sheryl that Cruella DeVil had it all wrong using Dalmatians for her coats - they may have had cool spots, but Samoyed puppy fur is SO SO SO soft.

I found a mink coat on the For Sale By Owner page... I so want to buy it just to role around on.

81TMofZh0NL._SL1500_.jpg

They've already cancelled school for tomorrow, too, so I don't have to go to work again!!!!!

Unlike some folks I know. Just sayin' . . .

:D

Yes. Yes we are. I have told Sheryl that Cruella DeVil had it all wrong using Dalmatians for her coats - they may have had cool spots, but Samoyed puppy fur is SO SO SO soft.

RUN, KODI, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb boys . . .

I was preparing a ransom message for your FB corn nut but it turned out to be too much time and effort for a chuckle or two.

My dog is also v. v. soft, but I prefer her on the hoof.

The other night my dad said a Japanese word that I have heard used by my grandmother numerous times growing up and Mika kind of giggled.

"What do you think that means?" Anyhow, my family has been using an incorrect word for generations now. And I said it makes sense, great grandma was probably poor and uneducated and that's why she came over here. she probably used the word incorrectly in teaching grandma Japanese.

My dad had the weirdest look on his face so I asked him what's wrong.

"I never stopped to consider that my grandmother was a picture bride."

I shook up my dad's world.

So last night I went to bed at 9:00am because the night before I literally stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep.

I actually went to bed at 8:30 but tossed and turned before I decided to try sleeping upright on the couch. I woke up every hour on the hour but I was able to get right back to sleep each time.

That was the most sleep I've had in over two weeks.

Sad.

And very unhealthy from what I keep reading.

So last night I went to bed at 9:00am because the night before I literally stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep.

I actually went to bed at 8:30 but tossed and turned before I decided to try sleeping upright on the couch. I woke up every hour on the hour but I was able to get right back to sleep each time.

That was the most sleep I've had in over two weeks.

Sad.

And very unhealthy from what I keep reading.

I'm waiting on a call back from the sleep clinic to make an appointment to pick up the monitoring machine. My insurance declined the overnight sleep study but okayed the take home machine.

I really hope this will give me some real rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom