::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked my husband if he wanted to go to a movie today. Cue the barrage of questions. IDGAF, just pick one. Stop hitting me with a sock full of pennies (metaphorically).

Too many questions. I have homework to do.

Asked my husband if he wanted to go to a movie today. Cue the barrage of questions. IDGAF, just pick one. Stop hitting me with a sock full of pennies (metaphorically).

Too many questions. I have homework to do.

Life in couples

Ok Stephen, I was going to say the friend zone is already a pretty deep pit. Don't know if you want to start there and try to climb your way out.

The possibility to be friends has to be there but I think if you want to date, your intentions can't start with friendships.

I’m apt to agree with Gary. Plus women find it creepy when they find out a guy had an alterior motive for being their friend.

Morning! I’m blowing off yoga to poho. I have a church committee meeting later that I really don’t want to go to.

I really wasn’t thinking when I agreed to be on the committee. Old habit popped up. Not sure what is up with that. I violated a boundary I set last summer. I was only going to focus on two this year and teach. Crud. Short term, so I’m going to try to grind through it. Then, that’s it. I may drop teaching religious ed. for the kiddos next year.

I really wasn’t thinking when I agreed to be on the committee. Old habit popped up. Not sure what is up with that. I violated a boundary I set last summer. I was only going to focus on two this year and teach. Crud. Short term, so I’m going to try to grind through it. Then, that’s it. I may drop teaching religious ed. for the kiddos next year.

You gotta do what’s right for Soo.

Since my kids hit adulthood I have become completely selfish with my time. I say NO all the time to stuff I just don’t wanna do.

You gotta do what’s right for Soo.

Since my kids hit adulthood I have become completely selfish with my time. I say NO all the time to stuff I just don’t wanna do.

Sigh. I totally know better. I was tired and apparently on autopilot when I got the call. My brain hadn’t processed it before answering. Right after the words left my my mouth, I was all WTF did I just do?!!!!. My personal sense of honor prevents me from backing out now, even after a couple of scheduling snafus.

This commitment is preventing me from researching for a pet project that came out of an AMTA (professional organization) ethics class after that whole incident in the FB group I moderate.

Mimmo from Aquila sent me a set of Sugar strings yesterday, with a new sugar red low G as well for my CR.
The red is too thick unfortunately, and not just at the nut.
Because of the string-through bridge and the need for both G strings to pass through the hole, it just won't work.
Video once they settle in.

Nope

Snow%202-10-18.jpg

This one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom