::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin who trolls FB just got blasted by my buddy.

I love my cousin but he's so ignorant I feel bad for him.

My friend does not :)

He doesn't have to be ignorant - he seems to be willfully choosing to stay that way. I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

He doesn't have to be ignorant - he seems to be willfully choosing to stay that way. I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

Yeah. It seems that way doesn't it. In the messed up family he comes from he was the nice one. I really don't get it. But he's a big boy and he can choose what to say. And unfortunately what he says is stupid, offensive stuff.

Well at least now we know DiG is definitely not a DeG.

It's definitely looking into the mind of a typical trump supporter. Argues with meme mentality and absolutely no logic or proof and won't listen to the other side. Very frustrating.

My friend Rich couldn't understand why I was being so patient with him.

"You're related to HIM?!"

I would show my dad, but I think he would literally drive to Monterey to kick Tony's ass.

Good morning. Rough night. Why does sleep evade me?

Optometry appts for both of us today and I have to pop into work and ... do some actual work.

It's definitely looking into the mind of a typical trump supporter. Argues with meme mentality and absolutely no logic or proof and won't listen to the other side. Very frustrating.

My friend Rich couldn't understand why I was being so patient with him.

"You're related to HIM?!"

I would show my dad, but I think he would literally drive to Monterey to kick Tony's ass.

That's not such a bad thing. Is the rest of the family of the same mindset? I almost pulled a "now I know where not to eat next time I'm in Monterey" but that just wouldn't be right - it would only be a dig and a cheap shot.

Went to the eye guy. He's actually a real doctor, practiced emergency medicine overseas. But now he's an eye guy, says it is more relaxing.

I'm actually playing ukulele today!

Guess what?

It's pretty fun!!

You should try it!

(Also, I'm considering a bari.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom