::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the pole barn in the top right of the photo and follow that across the road, there is a gravel road that leads to my place on the right, you can see the beehives out in the filed.
In my head is a joke with "pole barn" "pole dance" and "barn dance", but I can't quite make it happen. Y'all help me out?

Last week I had lunch at McDonalds, and got myself a happy meal. A stuffed cartoony dog head came with the meal. I gave it to Callie expecting her to rip it to shreds right away. (She loves to take toys and balls apart. She has little interest in any toys she can't easily destroy.) Instead she looked confused when we gave it her. She looked up at us with the expression of "Is it really mine?" It seemed like she expected us to take it away soon. Once she figured out we were going to let her keep it, she started carrying it around with her and was surprisingly very gentle with it. Two days later she took it outside and came back with a dirty snout. We figured she burried it behind a bush in the backyard. Day before yesterday she dug it back out and carried the filthy thing back inside. She is inseparable from the toy. She will lay her head on it or have it next to her when she's resting. Occasionally she'll look at it and give it a couple of licks. Anytime Cinder comes near her she immediately snatches it up and moves somewhere else, even though Cinder hasn't shown the slightest interest in it. It's rather endearing to watch her with it. Now to figure out how to get it away from her long enough to wash it. It's really gross.

Last edited:
Last week I had lunch at McDonalds, and got myself a happy meal. A stuffed cartoony dog head came with the meal. I gave it to Callie expecting her to rip it to shreds right away. (She loves to take toys and balls apart. She has little interest in any toys she can't easily destroy.) Instead she looked confused when we gave it her. She looked up at us with the expression of "Is it really mine?" It seemed like she expected us to take it away soon. Once she figured out we were going to let her keep it, she started carrying it around with her and was surprisingly very gentle with it. Two days later she took it outside and came back with a dirty snout. We figured she burried it behind a bush in the backyard. Day before yesterday she dug it back out and carried the filthy thing back inside. She is inseparable from the toy. She will lay her head on it or have it next to her when she's resting. Occasionally she'll look at it and give it a couple of licks. Anytime Cinder comes near her she immediately snatches it up and moves somewhere else, even though Cinder hasn't shown the slightest interest in it. It's rather endearing to watch her with it. Now to figure out how to get it away from her long enough to wash it. It's really gross.

Sounds like she thinks it a baby puppy! Well, except the burying part . . .

That is terribly sweet!

Went to bed last night at 1:30 got up at 3:30 and drove to my brother s party in Santa Maria. Had a full day of fun and just crawled in bed in my tent on the roof of my van in his backyard. Totally exhausted. Can't wait for more fun, music, and food tomorrow.

Night kids.

Looking at the pictures of the field today, I just crave being back there.
Have fun Sally, if I still lived in California I am sure I would have been there with you.

Went to bed last night at 1:30 got up at 3:30 and drove to my brother s party in Santa Maria. Had a full day of fun and just crawled in bed in my tent on the roof of my van in his backyard. Totally exhausted. Can't wait for more fun, music, and food tomorrow.

Night kids.

Set the enjoyment control to max.

I would also suggest going back to McDonald's and getting a couple more Happy Meals if they still contain the same toy so that you have backup!

I love this.

I walked out front to put a letter in the mail box, and in the street was the remains of a Happy Meal. All the paper, the box and the toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom