::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was on driving in traffic on a two lane road. This girl on a cell phone in the left lane saw that the road was open in front of her in the right lane so without looking she crossed over. I would have hit her if I hadn't seen her turn the wheel. To avoid her I went up the curb, pinched my tire and blew out the sidewall. Had to buy two tires. $430.00

I don't usually wish ill will upon people but I seriously hope she shatters her iPhone, gets dumped at prom, and has endless bad hair days.

she was so engrossed in her phone she didn't know she cut me off

Hey Damon.
Is there a uke convention happening on Oahu this weekend? I have a friend in town. Who should I tell her to look for? I've already dropped your name & Kimo.

One bad side effect of nice weather is that now there are a bunch of half naked kids running around.

Hey Damon.
Is there a uke convention happening on Oahu this weekend? I have a friend in town. Who should I tell her to look for? I've already dropped your name & Kimo.

Mahalo! I need to update the Rafe report! I forgot all about it!

It is the Ukulele Picnic in Kaka'ako (near Ala Moana)
this Sunday!
www.ukulelepicnicinhawaii.org
Looks like a great entertainment lineup this year.
Some folks from Japan I recognize,
Plus both Herbs, Bryan, Kalei, Nathan Aweau, Kuana Torres Kahele, Hoku Zuttermeister, should be a fun day!
I will likely wear either a UWC or UU t-shirt.

Mahalo! I need to update the Rafe report! I forgot all about it!

It is the Ukulele Picnic in Kaka'ako (near Ala Moana)
this Sunday!
www.ukulelepicnicinhawaii.org
Looks like a great entertainment lineup this year.
Some folks from Japan I recognize,
Plus both Herbs, Bryan, Kalei, Nathan Aweau, Kuana Torres Kahele, Hoku Zuttermeister, should be a fun day!
I will likely wear either a UWC or UU t-shirt.

I was going to ask you about the picnic. I saw the flyers on FB.

Freshman are so immature compared to the other grades.

Incredibly immature.

I don't know how freshman teachers do it?!

James has his first school game in a few minutes.

It should be fun for him. The level of play is quite a bit lower than he's used to so it should be a big confidence boost for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom